Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Back down.... was not gone only away...

Finally got my setup working smoothly...im using nectar of the Gods advanced line... currently only getting around an oz a girl... honestly i have been slacking on feeding because i had a bad experience some months back... just getting into it again... was looking for some specific info on this line and what the nutes ACTUALLY do... each one... with this info i hope to tweek the strain to what she likes more or less of.... can give more details if needed... just throwing this out there looking for some direction.... thanks

R

Rezenseeds

Welcome back @Tnelz , we both disappeared and came back around the same time , luckily I was just off the net and sick so all my top flight girls and the few boys are all safe and sound so I'll def get ya them and ofcourse all my newest fire creations from seed speaking of ....
Here's some of the stardawg kate cut x kaya's gasmask ;) thanks to you for the kate by
The way she's been a good one and now I've got all the big name stardawg cuts minus the Guava cut which I'll get here one day soon I hope but again welcome back man and I'll def stay active on here and prob start a rezen thread ;)

IMG 0759
IMG 0758

Tnelz

Tnelz

you've been gone got too long nelz. you missed alot! I was Killin a Dwc bucket run and, BAM! father in law called the cops. I'm banging out this reveg and saved the little genetics I had that are worth anything. fighting off a K- right now.
Good luck to ya man and I'm sorry I missed it. Looks like u have some bangers though. Sfv is the truth for sure. Chem needs no intro. Lol. I'll be in and out but I am Def around.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Welcome back @Tnelz , we both disappeared and came back around the same time , luckily I was just off the net and sick so all my top flight girls and the few boys are all safe and sound so I'll def get ya them and ofcourse all my newest fire creations from seed speaking of ....
Here's some of the stardawg kate cut x kaya's gasmask ;) thanks to you for the kate by
The way she's been a good one and now I've got all the big name stardawg cuts minus the Guava cut which I'll get here one day soon I hope but again welcome back man and I'll def stay active on here and prob start a rezen thread ;)

View attachment 658988 View attachment 658987
I look forward to filling my room with ur genetics for years to come. Happy to be back and happy u are here with me brother.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well shit brotha, good to see you around again either way. Hope all is well with the fam, good to catch up with everyone for sure

View attachment 659566 View attachment 659568

I'm just getting back into gardening myself, humble new beginnings ....got some SFV, chemdogg, mars OG, blue alien kush & LSD ...got some others going too, nothing to report on those.
Looks great and that's a great line up man!

Tnelz

Tnelz

These bulbs can be run in a de 1000 watt fixture on full power. Not super lumen but at 1000 watts. Let's gooooo. @drewski85 looking good as always bro. Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread alive. Promise to be here more very very soon. Respect and good vibes yall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom