Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drewski85

drewski85

Hope to see what you've been working on real soon @Tnelz I'm sure you have some fire brewing up. Was blessed with these gems today
Poltergeist og=ghost og x karma's white og v2
Kappo kush=katsu bubba x white og v2

drewski85

drewski85

Hope to see what you've been working on soon @Tnelz I'm sure it'll be awe inspiring no doubt.
Was blessed with some gems today. Can't wait to check em out
Poltergeist og =ghost og x karma's white og v2
Kappo kush =katsu bubba x white og v2

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Question: Does a ballast draw the same amount of power if it is ON..But the cord is NOT plugged in going to the bulb...

Reason: Running galaxy select a watt 400/600/turbo.. and I think one of them is popping the outlet... Looks like an entire light cycle was missed last night and trying to figure out which ballast is going w.o the lights being on...

Sub question : Missing an entire bloom cycle of 12 hrs.. should I just pick up on schedule and move past that missed cycle... Or add some light in between... Thanks fam!!!!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Question: Does a ballast draw the same amount of power if it is ON..But the cord is NOT plugged in going to the bulb...

Reason: Running galaxy select a watt 400/600/turbo.. and I think one of them is popping the outlet... Looks like an entire light cycle was missed last night and trying to figure out which ballast is going w.o the lights being on...

Sub question : Missing an entire bloom cycle of 12 hrs.. should I just pick up on schedule and move past that missed cycle... Or add some light in between... Thanks fam!!!!
Flower cycle? I would just stay on original cycle. Just my 2cents.
Don't know shit about ballasts.

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Just go right back to how it was. Of it happens once or twice in a cycle u will be fine. If the ballast is plugged in its drawing power.
Thanks for info... Was tinkering today and was turning them on and off with bulbs not plugged in... Heard the fan on one of them making a noise... Assuming it's not functioning properly and over heats... Again thanks for info...

Side note... Check out the new DIY cloner...

Read some notes about diy cloners and you can flip the lid on some of the roughneck Rubbermaid...

Thanks fam!!

1485389102147 931164801
1485389124418 463303178
1485389366785 745239216
Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

So I am having problems with an irrigation system i made up... I have attached a picture below to show what the system looks like ... here is the problem... even if the pump is turned off, water is still coming out of the sprayer heads. The water has to travel out of the 5 gal bucket and then down the line to the T and out of the sprayers.. How when the pump is off does water still come out? I have a couple theories .. thinking some type of backflow air thing going on lol? or maybe the suction from the exhaust is literally pulling the water out? i dont think the 2nd because where the quick connect is if i just detach the hose line water is coming out pretty good... Maybe i have to raise something? Lower the pump? i dont know but i have gone through about 100 gal of good r.o water... thanks in advance..

IMG 20170203 172222
IMG 20170203 172233
IMG 20170203 172245
IMG 20170203 172250
stonestacker

stonestacker

So I am having problems with an irrigation system i made up... I have attached a picture below to show what the system looks like ... here is the problem... even if the pump is turned off, water is still coming out of the sprayer heads. The water has to travel out of the 5 gal bucket and then down the line to the T and out of the sprayers.. How when the pump is off does water still come out? I have a couple theories .. thinking some type of backflow air thing going on lol? or maybe the suction from the exhaust is literally pulling the water out? i dont think the 2nd because where the quick connect is if i just detach the hose line water is coming out pretty good... Maybe i have to raise something? Lower the pump? i dont know but i have gone through about 100 gal of good r.o water... thanks in advance..
You are siphoning of the bucket. I would drill a small hole in the pipe above the water line but still in the bucket. In the aquarium world you can find check valves that won't let water out but will allow air to break the siphon.
I hope this helps.

sixstring

sixstring

You are siphoning of the bucket. I would drill a small hole in the pipe above the water line but still in the bucket. In the aquarium world you can find check valves that won't let water out but will allow air to break the siphon.
I hope this helps.
yup small hole in the water line right above the full level,or you need to put the res bucket on the floor and have all the spray nozzles higher than the high water mark in the bucket.both ways will stop the siphon from happening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom