Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Lol which g gnome are u on there it seems there's a lot of em :)
I am G gnome. The often imitated but never duplicated. The original G gnome. The standard by which all gnomes are measured, the gnome who in the spring of '15 introduced the world to the gnome13, the one who brought the Chemdog D to the uk. The gnome who sets the world on fire!
This is the G gnome that pops up when u google G gnome.

Don't make me start refereeing here. Lol. Not here enough to put out fires. G gnome is my guy though. Amazing grower. I may be perturbed if there was another tnelz. Black did the right thing. Respect and good vibes to everyone.
Ur makin me blush!

No worries, he has thick skin. Especially anything coming from me.
Tread lighltly. U dont wanna be in my wake when my defense mechanisms take effect! Haha

mancdank

mancdank

Don't make me start refereeing here. Lol. Not here enough to put out fires. G gnome is my guy though. Amazing grower. I may be perturbed if there was another tnelz. Black did the right thing. Respect and good vibes to everyone.
Perturbed u wanna see how many manc dank are on there showing pics of pond weed kinda give Manchester a bad name some of these fucks :)

mancdank

mancdank

I am G gnome. The often imitated but never duplicated. The original G gnome. The standard by which all gnomes are measured, the gnome who in the spring of '15 introduced the world to the gnome13, the one who brought the Chemdog D to the uk. The gnome who sets the world on fire!
This is the G gnome that pops up when u google G gnome.

Ur makin me blush!

Tread lighltly. U dont wanna be in my wake when my defense mechanisms take effect! Haha
Bro u could be just the man I've been offered some supposedly original Chemdog D but I can't honestly say I've ever had it so on that note if I posted u a pic u reckon u could de bunk it for a brother like u did the sfv

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

IMG 0958

IMG 0955

Latest posts

Top Bottom