Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

? Gnome might be a lot of things but having a fucked up moral compass I can't agree with can u clarify?

I won a clone from papas auction and papa had to refund my money. Guess my money isn't green enough for him. Ask papa indica if you have any other questions. All I was trying to do was help papa out by donating but I wasn't allowed to do that so instead I donated clones for him to auction off.

mancdank

mancdank

I won a clone from papas auction and papa had to refund my money. Guess my money isn't green enough for him. Ask papa indica if you have any other questions. All I was trying to do was help papa out by donating but I wasn't allowed to do that so instead I donated clones for him to auction off.
I don't really see papa about any more mate sounds like there's a whole lot more to this story I've banged heads with him many of times over as many different subjects but his moral compass has always been on point apart from his flatulence lol

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I don't really see papa about any more mate sounds like there's a whole lot more to this story I've banged heads with him many of times over as many different subjects but his moral compass has always been on point apart from his flatulence lol

I just let I go. If he wants to hold a grudge against me I guess that's his choice. I have no problem with the gnome. So it's whatever at this point.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Now what's the real story behind? I don't and won't believe G would fuck papa over over some person he doesn't know and give half a fuck about? Spit it out!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Now what's the real story behind? I don't and won't believe G would fuck papa over over some person he doesn't know and give half a fuck about? Spit it out!

@Papa Indica care to tell them I'm not making anything up. Check the death star clone auction on papas IG as well and you will see papa apologized to me as well. No made up stories here. I won the clone, paid papa and gnome wouldn't send so papa refunded me the money.

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Papa Indica care to tell them I'm not making anything up. Check the death star clone auction on papas IG as well and you will see papa apologized to me as well. No made up stories here. I won the clone, paid papa and gnome wouldn't send so papa refunded me the money.

Why wouldn't he send you that clone? The whole story!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Why wouldn't he send you that clone? The whole story!

I didn't get a story why he wouldn't send me a clone! Hence why I asked @Papa Indica to explain. I got no reason other then he wouldn't send to me other then he has some grudge against me I guess

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

There's too many variables missing in your equation.

Ask papa on IG guarantee he will tell you I'm not lying. Or wait for him to come here. Either way gnome has a grudge with me and I won a clone and he wouldn't send to me so papa had to refund money from his auction

Toaster79

Toaster79

I said "at this point" as in I'm done talking about it. If you want to know more ask papa I don't have the specifics you are asking for.

It took you whole 2 1/2 hour from calling up his name to "letting it go"? Solid character, must say.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

It took you whole 2 1/2 hour from calling up his name to "letting it go"? Solid character, must say.

Is this a problem with you? Do I have a time limit to hold onto things? Didn't realize that was the case.

G gnome

G gnome

I have no interest in justifying myself to anyone. All the ppl on the farm that i care about know what kinda farmer and community member i am.

Whether he wants to tell u or not bahbah knows exactly why things r the way they r between us. He had his shot.

I now consider the mater closed.

Top Bottom