Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

So I think those are fine. As is any tea. But when u start adding all those inputs things can get crazy. An actual tea is supposed to replenish ur micro herd so simple castings or compost with a good source molasses or whatever u choose to use and water does the trick. Its not so much plant food as it is a microbial source to process organic material in ur medium. But a tea is whatever the 0erson making it wants it to be. I see think those recipes would work very well. I add alfalfa and comfrey on occasion. But mostly just water castings and a good source.
Should have said food source not good source. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thought I would share this fo
So I think those are fine. As is any tea. But when u start adding all those inputs things can get crazy. An actual tea is supposed to replenish ur micro herd so simple castings or compost with a good source molasses or whatever u choose to use and water does the trick. Its not so much plant food as it is a microbial source to process organic material in ur medium. But a tea is whatever the 0erson making it wants it to be. I see think those recipes would work very well. I add alfalfa and comfrey on occasion. But mostly just water castings and a good source.
right on. Yea that's why I posted it.
I use a mix of botanicare pure blend tea and +LIFE weekly.

To be honest I meant to post this in another thread. Hahah. Didn't realize where I was at.
But that was the point as I haven't brewed my own yet n trying to see what others are doing.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

right on. Yea that's why I posted it.
I use a mix of botanicare pure blend tea and +LIFE weekly.

To be honest I meant to post this in another thread. Hahah. Didn't realize where I was at.
But that was the point as I haven't brewed my own yet n trying to see what others are doing.
A lot of guys in another thread were talkin about brewing teas the other day and I just snagged this from my garden supply so I was gonna put it out there for them and see what people thought.
Hahaha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Should have said food source not good source. Lol
Lol
Yea most people I know do a simple EWC tea
The pure blend tea and +life I use is great. I love it. But as I grow up the way to go is to brew my own. As the indoor grows the less I want to purchase bottles that I could brew myself and have as much as I need for practically nothing
Especially during outdoor season I have a couple outdoor gardens so a good tea is essential.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol
Yea most people I know do a simple EWC tea
The pure blend tea and +life I use is great. I love it. But as I grow up the way to go is to brew my own. As the indoor grows the less I want to purchase bottles that I could brew myself and have as much as I need for practically nothing
Especially during outdoor season I have a couple outdoor gardens so a good tea is essential.
Agreed. I mix my own soil that's why I only really brew for microbes. But before I mixed my own my primary feeds in veg were teas. I'd say 75 percent of my waters now are teas. Very rarely just add water. Lol

Junk

Junk

(Yawn)...good morning....
I do that all the time!

I also text message the wrong people constantly. I have no idea how I do it, just not paying enough attention I guess. But I'll send a text to the wrong person, realize I did it, apologize, and then immediately send that same text to the same wrong person.

I think that's why I don't like stupifying stains...I don't need any more of that lol.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey hey super grow vibes ta ya ALL ! ! !
IT s Been a blur at school but I had to stop by and say hey
miss ya all like Plants without sun. May your meds grow green and your flowers Stable and pure.
10 24 17 9

10 24 17 31

Peace

lemons

lemons

I hate having to source everything to make teas like that. I honestly just keep a bag of good ewc and bu's best tea bags for microbial action and dragon fly earth medicine radiant green for N occasionally in veg. I definitely recommend those if you find you want something a little more convenient.

Prolly get around to trying dem's fat flowers after seein some of power og's flicks.

Has drewski's auction been thrown up in the thread yet? Can we even post links to things like that?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I hate having to source everything to make teas like that. I honestly just keep a bag of good ewc and bu's best tea bags for microbial action and dragon fly earth medicine radiant green for N occasionally in veg. I definitely recommend those if you find you want something a little more convenient.

Prolly get around to trying dem's fat flowers after seein some of power og's flicks.

Has drewski's auction been thrown up in the thread yet? Can we even post links to things like that?
Sure u can!

lemons

lemons

so the instagram auction is california_wildfire_auction - theres already some goodness and its just getting started. you can also find several other auctions through his page aimed at benefiting farmers who have lost everything.

The Soil King garden center in cali is also set up as a distribution point if you would rather donate goods. You can google their address and have things shipped directly to them. last i heard they were good on clothes so things like diapers, pet food, batteries, portable phone chargers, would probably be super helpful.

Top Bottom