Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Has drewski's auction been thrown up in the thread yet? Can we even post links to things like that?

Sure u can!
I don't know man, when I started my first auction to help raise money for a treatment for my progressive multiple sclerosis it was made clear that we couldn't put stuff up about it here. Those people aren't me though so...? lol
Certainly a good cause though, I hope those people get all the help they need.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I don't know man, when I started my first auction to help raise money for a treatment for my progressive multiple sclerosis it was made clear that we couldn't put stuff up about it here. Those people aren't me though so...? lol
Ok so if thc farmer rules are u can't then u can't. Thought is was a question to me. Lol

lemons

lemons

DM a link!

Ive honestly never read the site rules *GASP*. I'll take it down to be on the safe side. If anyone missed it and wants it just slide into the messages.

**it isn't giving the option to edit older posts? whats the deal?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

DM a link!

Ive honestly never read the site rules *GASP*. I'll take it down to be on the safe side. If anyone missed it and wants it just slide into the messages.

**it isn't giving the option to edit older posts? whats the deal?

I wouldn't worry too much about it, if the powers that be don't want it up it'll be taken down and just one post about it probably isn't gonna cause too much heat, I wouldn't think anyway. When it was brought up with mine a buddy that got me onto doing it to raise money asked logic about starting a thread for it and he was told that we can't promote shit like that on here. Can't remember the exact reasoning behind it but, the reason did make some sense.

drewski85

drewski85

I hate having to source everything to make teas like that. I honestly just keep a bag of good ewc and bu's best tea bags for microbial action and dragon fly earth medicine radiant green for N occasionally in veg. I definitely recommend those if you find you want something a little more convenient.

Prolly get around to trying dem's fat flowers after seein some of power og's flicks.

Has drewski's auction been thrown up in the thread yet? Can we even post links to things like that?
what's good brother? What's your @ on IG? This is the first time I've been on the farm in a minute now.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i'm dragging this up because this forum has become about zombie threads. Where's tnelz? dm a homie a status update.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
i'm dragging this up because this forum has become about zombie threads. Where's tnelz? dm a homie a status update.
I feel like they keep asking the same stuff. When I have a question I keep it in my grow journal. And that’s it haha.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Have y'all heard orange kush autoflower purple city genitcs? It's real airy or I did something wrong idk it's like 11 weeks now any comments advice would be appreciated
primary piece of advice right now is check timestamps on the last posts in a thread. this thread has been dead for almost two years. also, not a great place to get help like this. start a thread of your own and post all the details with better pics.

Top Bottom