To all Meth Heads by ED

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

To all autoflower enthusiasts, Methisto Genetics will open there US store Monday at 3pm est, they will be dropping, 3 bears, 4 assed monkey, tooth decay, Sodk, and 1 or 2 other strains, make sure your logged in and have cc ready bc you know they sell out in minutes, after 10+ years of growing autos I have found this small company to be the best, rarely do I have any problems whatsoever, you always get some crazy free bees that do not disappoint in fact I'm chopping avt x strawberry nuggets tomorrow and free swag, have tons of Meth seeds but have been waiting for SODK to come back for a long time so will try to purchase that, autoflowers are only as good as the breeder and after trying everyone I can say with confidence they are the best + when you buy directly from the breeder you save mony and get free stuff, so a public service announcement!

T

Thejeffness96

In all seriousness though....I'm looking for something that is 10%+ rudderalis. These state just indica and sativa, so I'm guessing they are categorizing the rudderalis as indica.....Any idea on what percent rudderallis.....Looking for seeds/clones, ranging from 10%-100% rudderalis.....

In more seriousness, do need to knock some of the stuff off I destroy off. But I would take naming certain strains "Tooth decay" over naming them something like "girl scout cookies" or "fantasy dream express magic land succulent fruity haze x2000 crossed with super magical tasty treat santa will come give you presents if you smoke this". For the children! Scary teeth falling out pictures, faces of meth, scary recquium for a dream stuff, this kept me away from those things for decades...cheech and chong, haha funny laugh time....not so much. But maybe need that point of my life... Clearly some categories of drugs are worse than marijuana for most in their personal lives...

T

Thejeffness96

Ohh your not alien and not a.i. people and not anything bad, awesome!

Top Bottom