To all my relations... Hello Im new here need help designing GR

• Thread starter iReeK420ne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iReeK420ne

iReeK420ne

So I have a 15 x 17 x 8 1/2 storage room I want to convert. I'll take pictures soon. Never done this before. Any and all ideas would be appreciated. I'll upload pics soon. I have around $3,000 budget.

Ambre

Ambre

Before anyone can help you design a room, you need to make some decisions and give more info. Photos will help, but include a sketch giving the layout & measurements.

What is your goal? Personal consumption? Do you plan to sell? How much yield do you need?

Will you be keeping mothers? Will you run from seed or clones? Do you need space for these in the room or do you have a separate space for them?

Do you want the room one big grow or do you want to divide it with framing/drywall/insulation? You could run 3 areas - one for mothers/veg/clones and two for flowering where you can stagger harvests. Or you can do grow tents/huts for the same purposes.

Soil, coco, hydroponic? If Hydro, what type?

Where is the storage room located? Basement? Shed? In the house?

What kind of climate control is in place, if any? Heating, cooling, ventilation...

That should give you a few things to think about as a start... good luck!

iReeK420ne

iReeK420ne

Thanks Ambre, that's what I need :)
The goal is personal consumption for many persons.
Start from seeds. Dividing the room into 3 areas with staggered harvests sounds pretty efficient, right?
The place has central air, its a storage room connected to a business.
I want to start with soil and possibly convert to hydro later

iReeK420ne

iReeK420ne

heres a quick sketch of the layout... there are no windows and theres central air.
Ambre am I missing anything?

WIN 20141014 161608
iReeK420ne

iReeK420ne

This will be my first time. I want to convert a 17x15 room in to an efficient grow room. Goal is to distribute medicine to patients in need. Attached is a sketch of the layout. Its a storage room attached to the back of a business, there are no windows. Currently the room is empty. It has been used to grow before, not sure how big the op was. I want to have three different areas: mothers/vegs/clones and staggered harvests. I plan on using soil and c02. I am in the process of buying 6 1000 watt lights with raptor hoods. Any Ideas or tips on the best way to vent keep heat out and drainage would be greatly appreciated. Also ideas on how to separate into 3 sections drywall/tents and any other info thank you... NAmasTe

WIN 20141014 161608
Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
heres a quick sketch of the layout... there are no windows and theres central air.
Ambre am I missing anything?

Nice space you got many options, 3k is gonna be tight, it can be done but 5k is tight, If your handy and your gonna frame it yourself , you need a dual zone mini split, you could run 2 4k rooms and have a veg area, pull 5lbs every 5 wks like clockwork!

iReeK420ne

iReeK420ne

"3k is gonna be tight, it can be done but 5k is tight"

Hey Garden of Dreams thanks for the input. Can you explain I didn't really catch that?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

That's a low budget id worry about just getting going. Nice space to work with. Good luck

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Listen brotha, all my gear is used/hand me downs and I grow fire!!!!! Your first good move was having amber respond and others with lotts of knowledge, if your trying to get the most outa your room without having to sped a shitton on money I can give suggestions/advice as to what worked for me. Just let me know id love to help a new farmer become self sufficient.

Top Bottom