• Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
To all my younger farmer friends

Saw this post on FB..
I just want to say you guys, my younger peers, have my total respect and admiration.
I have had the privilege of meeting some very brilliant younger folks from this forum who know what a good life is all about. It's not me me me, its us us us.
We nurture each other in many ways enjoy each others company and all wish to make the world a better place.
I see motivation, happiness, sharing and caring.
Not only you guys, our others as I call them our farm kids who we regard as our kids are equally motivated and know what it takes to achieve goals that will also benefit mankind...
I don't know where in the hell I come up with all of this jibber jabber but I just cannot stand to see so much negativity in the world.
If only we could all be like the little circle filled with love we have created sure would be a lot eaiser for all...
Thanks all for making me feel so good......

Last edited:
BudBogart

BudBogart

View attachment 602263

Saw this post on FB..
I just want to say you guys, my younger peers, have my total respect and admiration.
I have had the privilege of meeting some very brilliant younger folks from this forum who know what a good life is all about. It's not me me me, its us us us.
We nurture each other in many ways enjoy each others company and all wish to make the world a better place.
Not only you guys, our others as I call them our farm kids who we regard as our kids are equally motivated and know what it takes to achieve goals that will also benefit mankind...
I don't know where in the hell I come up with all of this jibber jabber but I just cannot stand to see so much negativity in the world.
If only we could all be like the little circle filled with love we have created sure would be a lot eaiser for all...

Jibber jabber on, I always enjoy your posts.

xavier7995

xavier7995

When I see things like that FB post...its hard to not point out who has been steering the ship since the mid 70s. The guy sitting next to you at woodstock is now sitting on a board of directors figuring out how many people they can fire this year to help drive up their bonus a few more more points.

But ageism thinking like that is the same thing to me as say...racism. It is a somewhat artificial distinction between people that divides them; my view is the only division that exists is that between the haves and have nots. Old folks on a fixed income that doesn't cover their needs and young people unable to find work that pays enough to live on...those are people in the same boat. Ye olde powers that be have a very vested interest in them not coming together. Same thing with poor black people and poor white people typically having race be the focus of their relationship dynamic instead of them both saying "this sucks, we are struggling to feed our families while those assholes over there have elevators for their cars...on wealth generated by outsourcing both of our factory jobs, we should probably just kill those guys."

And with that:
Chubs stoner

EVERYTHING IS REALLY THIS GUYS FAULT!!!!!

north knect

north knect

View attachment 602263

Saw this post on FB..
I'm only 30 myself but I do have to somewhat agree with that post lol, I grew up on the farm raised strict and taught to work hard for things. Never spent much time in the city until trades school when I was 18 and oh my did the city kids ever have a different way about them then I did. There's plenty of good people around in my generation but I agree with technology and money driven people that kids arnt raised the way they used to be...while I was taught to give the shirt off my back, others were taught to be greedy and take that very shirt

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

When I see things like that FB post...its hard to not point out who has been steering the ship since the mid 70s. The guy sitting next to you at woodstock is now sitting on a board of directors figuring out how many people they can fire this year to help drive up their bonus a few more more points.

But ageism thinking like that is the same thing to me as say...racism. It is a somewhat artificial distinction between people that divides them; my view is the only division that exists is that between the haves and have nots. Old folks on a fixed income that doesn't cover their needs and young people unable to find work that pays enough to live on...those are people in the same boat. Ye olde powers that be have a very vested interest in them not coming together. Same thing with poor black people and poor white people typically having race be the focus of their relationship dynamic instead of them both saying "this sucks, we are struggling to feed our families while those assholes over there have elevators for their cars...on wealth generated by outsourcing both of our factory jobs, we should probably just kill those guys."

And with that:
View attachment 602276

EVERYTHING IS REALLY THIS GUYS FAULT!!!!!
He's making a vagina with his hands but he doesn't know what they look like. I do though, I've seen the google.

Top Bottom