To chem flush or not to chem flush

• Thread starter CALIPURP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CALIPURP

ok growers this is the situation growing in rockwool slabs flushing with ph water 7 days want to know if anyone uses chemicals to flush is it better floura kleen etc.. I am 1 of those people who like to add as little non vital chems as possible:character0004:

B

BayArea

I've tested water againsts some flushing agents and always went with just water.

C

califeenia

i would only use it in the beginning of the flush... just once and use water the rest way thru. just in case cuz i wouldn't want the plants to suck up chemicals during flush.

A

afatsoweezer

I too was warned about using chemicals during the flush, but if you're going to, use a light solution in the beginning then go to straight water, the rest of the way through. Makes sense to me.

D

dr.lewis

Final Phase works great, but remember to only use for 1 day (they say 6 hours) then switch to pure H2O...

Advanced says this:
The powerful chelate EDTA circulates through the root zone during your Final Phase cleansing process, which takes place 7-10 days before harvest.
During this cleansing process (which consists of 6 hours of constant recirculation of your nutrient water and Final Phase followed by flushing with pure water), Final Phase chelates totally cleanse the root zone.

C

CALIPURP

thanx for all the info a good r o water flush is working so far i guess

Top Bottom