To Cold ???

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

its really really cold out -4 right now my flower room is in the low 60s getting a lil worried

should I be??

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
its really really cold out -4 right now my flower room is in the low 60s getting a lil worried

should I be??
You could always try a heat pad under them if it's getting that low it's going to slow down there growing I use a old aloud oil heater in my shed to keep the ambient temp better in winter down here in Tasmaina

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I have a bigger room id need a big pad lol

think the prob is the x fan is sucking the heat out of my room thinking ill take it and just have in go in to the room but still at night I get worried I have a good heater in there but I cant really see whats going on and cant open the room when lights out even if I had a green light both room meet and I cant have that much light hitting them

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Well it depends when you want to finish the grow next summer ? being in low 60's plants have stopped growing litterally and using its energy just to stay alive few cold days like this a grower might notice very little a month and you will realize that
Growth rates will be like watching paint dry really slow if any growth

Bannacis

Bannacis

you can always get one of those small space heaters, I have one that's a 6"x6" little heater. even has 3 heat levels.
I think i paid $15. shop around...
here's one from walmart..... $10

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I got a nice heater was tripping bc I lost power for about 4 hours and it got super cold and took a long time to get the heat back up

Top Bottom