To Cut Or Not To Cut That Is The Question !?

• Thread starter Matan Elihav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Hello everyone, I am week 4 in the middle. And a lot of branches came out to me at the bottom of the plant. Do you recommend cutting them off from the plant? Or leave them? I want maximum crop quality and high harvest! I do not know whether to take them off will cause damage.

To cut or not to cut that is the question
To cut or not to cut that is the question 2
To cut or not to cut that is the question 3
To cut or not to cut that is the question 4
To cut or not to cut that is the question 5
To cut or not to cut that is the question 6
To cut or not to cut that is the question 7
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Are you using an LED? The branches look too close to the light. But if your not having any problems such as light bleaching, then I say finish them. Looks like there's a lot of good meat to be had on them bones.

Ina

Ina

Clean everything under the net,there is lots of small branches that you dont need and you feed,also small leaves,i would cut all of them.

J

Joe.Grow

If some flowers are getting covered by large leafs you can always tuck them under the stem below for better light down lower.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

FYI in the future, your supposed to keep tucking all those branches underneath the net for a full 2 weeks upon starting the flowering schedule. Then you let everything grow vertically. Some great examples of Scrogs and "not-Scrogs" that I copied and pasted for you.

Group A – Scrog Examples

This diagram shows the structure of a proper Scrog

scrog-diagram.jpg

These plants have all been scrogged

scrog-under-hps.jpg

Group B – These are NOT Scrog!

This diagram shows the common structure of cannabis plants under screens which have not been properly scrogged.

bad-scrog-diagram.jpg

The following picture has a beautiful under current, but this is not a Scrog. Skeletal support at best, but again, not an example of a real Scrog.

Now to break down the main cola and get the plant growing horizontally, I suggest trying my 4-way LST and ScrOG setup method…

Latest posts

Top Bottom