smokedareefer

smokedareefer

"or should I leave outta fear of stressing plant back to hermies"

That has more to do with weak genetics imo

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

"or should I leave outta fear of stressing plant back to hermies"

That has more to do with weak genetics imo
I'm with you. Normally I would think that too but it wasnt just 1 plant it was 3 that had went hermie on me & that was after snapping branches trying to do low stress training for 1st time,temps in mid 30s,& multiple mishaps. And tho this is my 2nd indoor grow, Ive ordered & grown(outdoors) many fem seeds from this company(Nirvana) & never had go hermie on me.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I'm with you. Normally I would think that too but it wasnt just 1 plant it was 3 that had went hermie on me & that was after snapping branches trying to do low stress training for 1st time,temps in mid 30s,& multiple mishaps. And tho this is my 2nd indoor grow, Ive ordered & grown(outdoors) many fem seeds from this company(Nirvana) & never had go hermie on me.
I should clarify tho plants are indoor they're technically outdoor cuz they're in my garage which isnt weather proofed so when it's in 30s outside its probably 5° warmer in garage at most.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Depends alot on the size of the plant and the age of the grower.

I pluck them around day 1 in flower then again good after their strech is done and then all through flower, every day I'm taking something.

On harvest day I'm basically removing very few fan leaves, snip off the buds, into the trim bowl and onto the drying nets.
Here we are back at day 21 flwr on the next go around, just an example af what I do.

Before and after.

20201103 174048
20201104 131604
Franco74

Franco74

Depends alot on the size of the plant and the age of the grower.

I pluck them around day 1 in flower then again good after their strech is done and then all through flower, every day I'm taking something.

On harvest day I'm basically removing very few fan leaves, snip off the buds, into the trim bowl and onto the drying nets.
Do u use the trim bowl for wet or dry trimming and how bad does it affect ur trichomes

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Do u use the trim bowl for wet or dry trimming and how bad does it affect ur trichomes
Wet trim.

It has to knock off some trichomes but it dosen't get them all and im not really worried about a few missing.

Top Bottom