to determine harvest time

• Thread starter Bearsfather
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bearsfather

Simple question - Do I determine the outdoor plant harvest the same as indoor, by checking the trichomes???

S

SweetIslandFunk

Unless you think she needs to come down because of conditions toward the end of the season are somewhat unfavorable, judge by trichs

B

billybadazz

......or if you went to check your plants and see some hunters near by......sure sign there close enough to harvest!

Blaze

Blaze

Also be sure to look at the hairs and the plant as a whole. Since you are not in control of the weather trichrome development can be all over the place. Under ideal conditions you can go just by trichromes but most years outdoor conditions are not ideal. If you go entirely by trichromes with outdoor you will most likely end up harvesting too early or too late. For example if you end up having a very warm fall you may never see amber trichromes develop. Use your judgement and be sure take into account the others signs of when to harvest.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, this is true. My very first grow I went only by trichomes, and I didn't pull anything until December. My son, who's been growing for a while, chewed my butt off for it.

M

munga

dude, wouldn't it be crazy if some hunters spotted you and proceeded to citizen's arrest you....omg that would be epic, your life would be at their mercy.

Top Bottom