Elbows19

Currently..

Biddy Early
Mighty 39
Manitoba Meds
GG x danish passion

N

Northstar521

Amen brother... I'm just dyin here waitin for November to roll around!

Blaze

Blaze

Be sure that your light cycle is synced up with the natural light cycle before you put them outside. Having them at 18 hours and then suddenly moving them outside when you only have 15-16 hours of light will cause them to start to flower most of the time. You can adjust them at MOST one hour per week.

So first, pick your planting date, figure out how much light you will have at that point and that will let you know when to start reducing their light cycle. For example, if you have 15 hours of light at the end of May, run them for a week at 17 hours, then a week at 16 hours, then a week at 15 hours, then put them outside.

This is a VERY important step that is for some reason almost always over looked by most growers.

B

bloyd

well I don't know we got some rain here yesterday in minneapolis but the six foot snow drifts might make it hard to get a plant in the ground, might have to use smart pots

Climbinghigh

Climbinghigh

Dudes. this thread was started in May of last year. Of course its too early now.

E

Elbows19

I think thats already been covered ^^

Anyhow, cant wait for spring. I get to try out my new cross [blockhead x pure kush] x Guerilla Gold #3

H

hemdigler

glad to see this thread is still going after a year and everyone is still here to chat on it.... im getting ready for this year with just bubba kush.... indoor and out. has good yields indoor and flame buds. i think it should do well outside, but only time will tell

Top Bottom