To feed or not to feed

• Thread starter Gary86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gary86

Gary86

I'm growing using the cannucks method. Coco loco worm castings and Gaia green 444 and 248. I top dressed these three weeks ago. They are 3 plants 2 different strains 8 weeks into flower. They are starting to fade look hungry the one in the back is eating allot of its lower fan leaves. I'm not sure if it's just a natural process of aging or if I should give them one more top dressing or just let them fade. Or maybe grab some liquid organic nutes and and feed it a couple times and then let it fade. Any input is appreciated Tricomes look cloudy and a few clear little too no amber yet.

To feed or not to feed
To feed or not to feed 2
To feed or not to feed 3
To feed or not to feed 4
To feed or not to feed 5
To feed or not to feed 6
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I'm growing using the cannucks method. Coco loco worm castings and Gaia green 444 and 248. I top dressed these three weeks ago. They are 3 plants 2 different strains 8 weeks into flower. They are starting to fade look hungry the one in the back is eating allot of its lower fan leaves. I'm not sure if it's just a natural process of aging or if I should give them one more top dressing or just let them fade. Or maybe grab some liquid organic nutes and and feed it a couple times and then let it fade. Any input is appreciated Tricomes look cloudy and a few clear little too no amber yet.
I’m not familiar with the method your talking about. They look good to me for 8 weeks in flower I would not feed more and let it ride and fade on its own.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Sorry to hit on such an old post but I was wondering about a couple things.
First, did you feed or not? And how did things turn out ?? The plants look great and I can’t imagine the buds being total fire.
Also, I’m trying the same method, except using Fox Farms 70/30, which is different I guess from Coco Loco.
How did you water your plants?? Like soil with a wet/dry cycle? Or more like traditional coco where you water daily and never let it dry out??
Man I’d sure appreciate any advice and info about how you watered.
Oh, one last thing….did u PH your water ? And to what level?
Thanks so much

Latest posts

Top Bottom