To Flip or Not to flip?

• Thread starter Kpezzy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

Me and a couple buddies are all running the same system and tent's, but they are having problems with the plants growing right out of the top of their tents, This is happening with only a 3 week veg, I am growing blue dream and I hear it's a stretcher, what do you think would be a good time to flip these out?? maybe 16 days? shit IDK what to do here

To flip or not to flip
M

MASSES 420KING

jumpem at 8 inches maybe a foot those babies steeeeeretch i n my opinion and experience days in veg dont matter its the size of the grow space that dictates when to jumpem shit they look great do any early outrdoor crop if u can

B

Boots Sugarleaf

hey kpz, that looks like the cut of BD I have and she does stretch. I flipped my last ones in soil at around 10 inches and they finished over 3 feet, so in hydro and esp. rdwc she should go nuts

I am doing them in a dwc and a hempy now, haven't flipped yet but I am working with 10 foot ceilings and vertical lighting

maybe you should pinch the tops and veg 3 or 4 more days then flip....hard to say

C

centralcoastbud

If you're in cali i'm assuming you're running the same cut as myself (and boots sugarleaf)... blue dream haze... she does like to stretch a good deal but get some string and tie her down as i've found she responds nicely to training and it helps stop some of the stretch

C

chembo

veg. tougher2 weeks or more, 6 babies? ;lets pull something down homie

K

Kpezzy

yeah prob end up topping these three or more times, it all depends though I think im going to flip them at 12 inches to be safe, I can tell you that I'll have a 4x4 hydro hut for sale after this grow :o) no more tents for me, I'm getting claustrophobic

K

Kpezzy

you can also try a bloom stimulator to help them trigger into flower faster this usually helps them not to stretch to much products such as bushmaster by humboldt or budblood by an or open seasme from foxfarm in my trails the bush and budblood work a lil better

thanks man, I think I'm going to try the budblood, I have heard it works pretty good with GH so we'll see

M

MASSES 420KING

i wanna get that strain high times did nice spread and that was the strain and the guy that grew it had colas the size of my leg and chunky is that a cali strain

K

Kpezzy

ok well it's time to flip, these ladies are growing 2 inches a day almost the second all of them have their roots in the water it's 12/12

P

Pot Boy

Flip them bitches, lay off the nitro it will help with the stretching.

M

MASSES 420KING

yeah prob end up topping these three or more times, it all depends though I think im going to flip them at 12 inches to be safe, I can tell you that I'll have a 4x4 hydro hut for sale after this grow :o) no more tents for me, I'm getting claustrophobic

pm me when ur gonna sell that tent i snatch it up dawgy:rauch08:

D

Don007206

Flip them now they stretch about 4 times in UC ... Good luck let us know how it works out

Latest posts

Top Bottom