To Get "badged" Or....not To Get "badged" That Is The Question...

• Thread starter NewMoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NewMoney

So I will be moving to the Denver area the first of the year and wanted to know what you farmers thought about getting badged and if anyone had any personal experience doing so (positive or negative). I have picked up on some of the privacy issues of getting badged. Just looking for some feedback on some of the pro's and con's of doing so...

Id prefer to work for myself but with how the laws and how big the industry is and also how the rental/real estate market is in denver things are looking pretty problematic for a independent farmer.

PM me or post up whatchu got on the topic. Thanks

K

kolah

The badge will put you on a NON-private registry list which is wide open access for many non- MJ employers and cops to see. Unless you plan to always work in a CO potshop the "badge" will lessen your chances for other job opportunities should you decide to get employed outside the MJ arena. For example, more and more job applications ask if you are on the redcard MMJ registry. Answer yes and your app will most likely end up in the trash. Answer no, they do a background check, find out you lied, and now you're in deep shit for perjury (purposely lieing)

It also increases your risk of a DUI-D because the donut-dickhead-cops can run your drivers license (without your consent/permission) and up pops your MJ status. A mandatory blood test comes next, you fail and say addios to your DL. Refuse the blood test and say goodbye as well. Fight it out with lawyers and win or lose you'll be out a shitload of money. And any way you slice it, you'll have a criminal record for life.

On the good side, get the badge and get an 8-10 dollar per hour job slinging buds. Might be able to do some trimwork under the tables. I doubt that will pay your rent, utilities etc. to live in Denver.

I started a thread back awhile ago on the CO badging process. It should be somewhere in the Colorado Forum section. Hit us up with questions if need be. Colorado is a great state but honestly the socalled legal MJ laws suck.

One good thing about our shitty MJ laws is that it keeps the black market thriving.,,although the average price of weed has dropped since the Green Rush Escapades started.

Heres a recent thread: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/heading-to-denver-for-my-badge.66533/

and my thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...an-mmed-tag-to-work-in-a-co-dispensary.49904/

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

it is work though and I can't hate on anyone using their talent to their advantage towards survival
and hell I was a total hater of the industry and lost n tested too many friends over it that was never my intention
although hardly true for most my real friends mean more to me than money or any fucking weed
get ya card if you'd rather work with bud than hamburger and are young enough to afford the shit wages
I guess jobs in Denver pay better but in Pueblo it is better value for the work to be a bud tender they make about 12 ya gotta be a cute chick usually I hear I aint allowed in them joints
and they only wanna pay growers like 13 it is sad. But Id wanna buy expensive weed from a gal with a friendly chest not a dude either.....

Got my tinfoil hat on and I'm back to conspiracy theories and underground growing my card expired last summer
I vever went into a single dispensary or showed my card to a cop or even took it out the envelope two years though and I need shoes worse
and Im poor so fuck that card for just that reason for me
I can't believe they gave law enforcement the red card holder data base either
how the hell is that not a violation of hippa laws if the fucking card is for medical purposes
bastards are using it to really fuck us all over at traffic stops and a duid will fuck with your well
being for a long time if not the rest your life

I sold a bunch a seed to a tourist leaving the state and he gave me a few nugs a stuff from various dispensaries. They all sorta sucked but I like the big ass pill bottles. They are cool. Now I put some my white trashy black market buds in there and am taking it around to my friends LOOKEY ME Stoney is somebody look I got giant pill bottles too! LMAO the fuck up deep inside me imagined these monster bottles filled with oxys idk why either cuz I haven't had a pain pill in probably 13 years lol oh wellI didn't eat shrooms today is that step one....ya know what is sadder though a random tourist from the deep south who just paid crazy rec prices is a lot more generous with weed with me than a lot my bros local and we all damn grow....We are all a bunch a greedy lil bastards here lately its time to relax.

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

there is just no reason sadly marijuana is legal in colo other than money and that whole thing is a damn good reason to sip a wee bit a evening tea

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Every dispensary owner i know thinks there ball sweat don't stink :eek: and these same assholes are the ones lobbying against caregivers and home growers:) don't get me started on the employees ugh:confused: couple months of growing and they are gods hands in the grow:confused: don't be one of those guys. Back when I was working for people there was something called respect:rolleyes:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Every dispensary owner i know thinks there ball sweat don't stink :eek: and these same assholes are the ones lobbying against caregivers and home growers:) don't get me started on the employees ugh:confused: couple months of growing and they are gods hands in the grow:confused: don't be one of those guys. Back when I was working for people there was something called respect:rolleyes:
Truth is hard to deny^^^^well put

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Is it not strange to make it State statute allowing us to grow but not giving us an option to procure seeds TO grow legally ? Is that not a highway to procuring seeds in a non-legal way ?

ubi

ubi

if ya have a profession. stick too it. expecially if your already makin over 30k a year.
bud tender/trimmer avg. 8-12 an hr
asst. grower/ mips asst. 10-15hr.
head grower. warehouse manager 28k to 40k a year. if ya lucky.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

if ya have a profession. stick too it. expecially if your already makin over 30k a year.
Really, that sounds like a low end estimate? I have no clue, I've never been in the biz.

trippinballz

trippinballz

Is it not strange to make it State statute allowing us to grow but not giving us an option to procure seeds TO grow legally ? Is that not a highway to procuring seeds in a non-legal way ?

Seems like there are legal ways to do it.... I just don't think the retail shops want to do it...they want to SELL YOU WEED...not help ya grow it. Same shit happened with med when those laws first hit the books... the state never said WHERE to get the genetics...only that it was OK to grow it. Kinda leaves it wide open... do what ya gotta do..nobody cares/is checking. Good luck

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

After thinking about it, thats a decent wage if your walking into a well oiled machine that runs itself.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom