To get my mind off this CV shit, Grow...!

• Thread starter 11Hick11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
11Hick11

11Hick11

GSC, GG#1, Forest Fire, Grease Monkey, Gelato, Pie Hoe & GASS (Grape Ape x Sunset Sherbert).

My mind has been going a bit nuts lately so i thought id pop some of my favorites this year. Some are bag seeds, Pie Hoe seed was a light brown so will see, same with Gelato, Forest Fire & Grease Monkey are also bag seed. GSC, GG#1 & Grape Ape are from Aurora. I crossed the grape with the sunset. These popped up on Monday so we are 50/50 so far 2 GSC, 1 GG#1, 2 Forest Fires. Fingers crossed on the Grease Monkey, that was some fire for sure. Will post when i can.
20200326_231624.jpg

NairnM16

NairnM16

Personally wouldn’t have it next to the plants that’s drawing the flys to your grow

I’d have it at the door or near the windows

11Hick11

11Hick11

Personally wouldn’t have it next to the plants that’s drawing the flys to your grow

I’d have it at the door or near the windows

Lol, been trying to catch 2 gnats that i seen that day. The store didnt have those yellow cards so i got that. Got 1 with my hands as it was flying around but the other is hiding. Its funny you mention this because i actually had all 5 stuck to it because it slipped from one side and rolled onto all of them. Luckily the stick wasn't so bad. I thought i was going to need to start over Lol.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Lol, been trying to catch 2 gnats that i seen that day. The store didnt have those yellow cards so i got that. Got 1 with my hands as it was flying around but the other is hiding. Its funny you mention this because i actually had all 5 stuck to it because it slipped from one side and rolled onto all of them. Luckily the stick wasn't so bad. I thought i was going to need to start over Lol.
More safer option if he doesn’t appear soon just get some plant friendly pest killer

Only spray when lights go off

Rinse with water before lights on

Should get rid of him

Good luck happy growing

11Hick11

11Hick11

Day 15. The one with burnt tip is do to it touching the light. Under the blurple now.
20200406 112250

11Hick11

11Hick11

Day 27. Transplanted 3 yesterday to final home (Lets hope for females)(GG#1, GSC 1 & 2) Bottom 1/3 = Promix HP, Nature's Living Soil. Top 2/3 = Promix HP, Nature's Living Soil, EWC & BioFlora Compost.
20200418 170314

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You do not transplant autoflowers, a bit of advice do not run multiple strains bc the taller plant will block ligh and smaller strains will suffer, remember autos have a limited life span and no they will not keel over and die at day 70 and i have run them over 100 days, you do not run autoflowers the way you run photoperiod plants thére 2 different animals, autoflowers flower with age not photoperiod, they need very little nutrients as long as your in a good medium bc there root systems are weak and autos are notoriously eaysy to burn, good luck!.

growsince79

growsince79

You do not transplant autoflowers, a bit of advice do not run multiple strains bc the taller plant will block ligh and smaller strains will suffer, remember autos have a limited life span and no they will not keel over and die at day 70 and i have run them over 100 days, you do not run autoflowers the way you run photoperiod plants thére 2 different animals, autoflowers flower with age not photoperiod, they need very little nutrients as long as your in a good medium bc there root systems are weak and autos are notoriously eaysy to burn, good luck!.
Pretty sure they are not auto. Sounds like he planted real seeds.

11Hick11

11Hick11

Good info, thank you. These however im pretty sure are all photos. At least i didnt purchase autos and the Forest Fire from the dispensary bag seed i would think would not be an auto. These have all been transplanted, topped and are doing great so far.

11Hick11

11Hick11

Day 76 update. GSC#1 is male and it has since passed. Im pretty sure both Forest Fire's are male too but theyre not showing yet, GG#1 & GSC#2 are female and now that i think of it i should have kept GSC#1 for breeding but i just dont have the space.
20200606 114154

GSC#2 left, GG#1 middle, both FF's right.
20200606 113153

Latest posts

Top Bottom