To many questions on a first date?

• Thread starter L8Bloomer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

L8Bloomer

So, here I sit at 49yrs old retired due to injuries and have been graced with both my Oregon and Washington Green Cards.
I've always had a job that has been adimit about frequent and random UA's so even though growing up in a family that all smoked as well as most of my friends I never have tried it("I didn't inhale"...LOL)
My issue is lower back pain associated with daily leg aches that start around 2:00 in the afternoon and progressively get worse until I lie down and get my legs level with my heart, then I can get some relief.
Sooo...If you are not bored yet please read on and give me your oh mighty wisdom (before your stoned). So, I'm new and just got my cards. I live in WA. but on the border of OR State. My WA card was easy, but for Oregon I had to list a "grower" because I was not a resident. I fumbled through Craigslist and found more than a few people promising me the best deal around. That is one of my questions, Am I getting the "Best offer"? I found a guy that was really cool in his e-mails as well as cool on the phone. He came over to my place and we talked. He offered to be my grower, and in return I would receive 3oz of free meds per harvest (every 3-4mo). After that is was a recommended "donation". Sounded good to me and he was also in a co-op with several other growers and was able to offer me different strains in hopes to find one that would fill my needs (pain relief without the paranoia).
As I mentioned I had no problem finding growers for my Oregon issue, but where are all the Washington farmers?? I'm not in a position to grow at my residence nor do I have a green thumb. I'm in need of a REPUTABLE grower that is close to Vancouver WA. NOT CANADA!
Anyway, nice to find a site that will hopefully help me out to be an educated smoker (vaporizer).

R~
:anim_09:

Jeezer

Jeezer

Grow your own dude. Its not that hard. Ppl here are willing to teach.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll 2nd That

It'll keep you busy and stoned. Good Luck

mal

L

L8Bloomer

Me trying to grow is out of the question. Absolutly NO room. I bwould love to hear from some local Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA growers.

Top Bottom