to much light or nutrigents

• Thread starter BigDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigDaddy

BigDaddy

I have a little yellowing and maybe burning on this one plant. Trying to stay on top of it. could this be to much light and to much nutes using flora series

To much light or nutrigents
Anthem

Anthem

I have a little yellowing and maybe burning on this one plant. Trying to stay on top of it. could this be to much light and to much nutes using flora series
a close up of the leaf's would really help from that pic the plants actually look like they want more food or possible cal mag. See how the leafs are darker in the middle and closer to the stem. That is usually associates with needing additional food.

Nugg

Nugg

Sure would help to know more...pH..ppm(EC)..what you are using for nutes...I doubt it is the light..but,what is it? How high?...

BigDaddy

BigDaddy

Sure would help to know more...pH..ppm(EC)..what you are using for nutes...I doubt it is the light..but,what is it? How high?...
I have a recirculation system with 13 gallon buckets about 100 gallons using 2mil of calmag and flora series 5-10-5. check EC 1710 with ph 5.9. The led light is turned up about 40 inches up and just added a HPS light on other side of 8 by 4 for some others. having trouble keep temps down 78 with exhausting outside.

MHOGSMI

MHOGSMI

2mls of cal/mag for 100 gallons of total circulating water?

Nugg

Nugg

my tap water has 276 to start
Mine is 165 I can grow for weeks with it alone never adding anything..just saying lower is better.then add as need..IDK what's in your water but pile on to much of one element and it locks out others...it's worth the try to just pH your water...I'm assuming the 1910 EC.is a 1.9?..in my grows at that size I would be about .4.. you say tap water..like city or well..if well don't add any cal/mag..city water..IDK..I use flora series also..not sure what you have,but you should use the micro for hard water..and raise pH a little..6.0-6.2..

Top Bottom