to much silica whats gonna or could happen?

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

buddy added to much silica he used 50 mills in a 5 gallon bucket of nutes it was supposed to be 2.5 mills. what if any side effects can he expect. i said flush and start over but hes a cheap ass and didnt want to lose a bucket of nutes. im asking cuz i wanna know what could happen so if it does i can say hahaha bet you glad you saved money on that one bucket of nutes. hes in 15 gallon smart pots 707 soil roots liquid nutes. thanks guys and gals.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
There a search feature that will provide that answer. Google also has the answer, I hear.

growsince79

growsince79

buddy added to much silica he used 50 mills in a 5 gallon bucket of nutes it was supposed to be 2.5 mills. what if any side effects can he expect. i said flush and start over but hes a cheap ass and didnt want to lose a bucket of nutes. im asking cuz i wanna know what could happen so if it does i can say hahaha bet you glad you saved money on that one bucket of nutes. hes in 15 gallon smart pots 707 soil roots liquid nutes. thanks guys and gals.
I use 5ml/gal. So he used twice as much. Probably be ok. Let us know...

Ponky

Ponky

Didn't want to lose a bucket of nutrients? This is not the actions of a reasonable person. It will most likely be stored in the media. But might destroy the PH balance.

Madmax

Madmax

Should b fine..ive seen pics what sshz has put up on one of his grow diaries of using silica and has holes in leaves near base of leaf..only thing ive noticed using silica is that it hardens your buds like rocks.i mainly tried it to strengthen plant laterals but didnt see improvement on plants that were flimsy .im sure plant stem strength is genetic as i have had other strains that grew strong without any silica..maybe theres benefits that i dont see..

Latest posts

Top Bottom