To much weed...

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

I never thought i would say this but I consistently grow more smoke than I can smoke. I give away bag after bag and sell a zip for a couple of bills here and there and I still have masons from last year outdoors and masons with last winters indoor grow and now there's gonna be a couple dozen more masons in the basement. I'll probably turn all the old stuff into BHO or maybe try a more modern technique.
So tell me folks especially yous guys in legal states, what do with all your weed. I try but you really can only smoke so much. I've become accustomed to flicking big fat roaches or even a half a joint on to the ground like a cigarette butt.
I can't be the only guy who grows far to much for their own head and can't really be bothered trying to sell any. I'll bet you those dogs who I give weed to on a regular basis won't be there on moving day to help out. You know... Maybe I'll make them rake the leaves and mow the lawn. Either that or they can go to the shithole dispensary for a less than stellar $50 1/8th.
PS... I think the weed i grow is as good as "most" of the stuff at the shop. You can sure buy some purdy weed but it's surprising how often the smoke is mediocre. Hey! Does anyone want any year old Cheese or WW.
JK.

PurpleSkrap

PurpleSkrap

I never thought i would say this but I consistently grow more smoke than I can smoke. I give away bag after bag and sell a zip for a couple of bills here and there and I still have masons from last year outdoors and masons with last winters indoor grow and now there's gonna be a couple dozen more masons in the basement. I'll probably turn all the old stuff into BHO or maybe try a more modern technique.
So tell me folks especially yous guys in legal states, what do with all your weed. I try but you really can only smoke so much. I've become accustomed to flicking big fat roaches or even a half a joint on to the ground like a cigarette butt.
I can't be the only guy who grows far to much for their own head and can't really be bothered trying to sell any. I'll bet you those dogs who I give weed to on a regular basis won't be there on moving day to help out. You know... Maybe I'll make them rake the leaves and mow the lawn. Either that or they can go to the shithole dispensary for a less than stellar $50 1/8th.
PS... I think the weed i grow is as good as "most" of the stuff at the shop. You can sure buy some purdy weed but it's surprising how often the smoke is mediocre. Hey! Does anyone want any year old Cheese or WW.
JK.
Wish I was close by to grab some😎😎 I hope that's me later on

Moshmen

Moshmen

JK.
[/donate it for cancer meds

Top Bottom