To @oldskol4evr From the fellow growers of the farm

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

Old school for shithead..... man I wish I knew something...

Shedhead

Shedhead

For those that may not know @oldskol4evr He is a big part of the community and spends much of his days unselfishly helping others here at the farm passing along knowledge and wisdom.

Today he is in for surgery (what he calls maintenance) and I just wanted to make a post so anyone who wants can wish him well and a speedy return to the farm.

This is one of those members that brings not only so much knowledge and kindness to the farm but also laughs and a sense of humor that makes it hard to breathe at times.

Wishing you well brother.

P.S I know it's posted in the infirmary section but I swear that was an accident.
best wishes to old school! Get well soon man, looks like you have a lot of support here for sure bro! Here's to hoping on a speedy recovery.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So a week for this guy?? Anybody heard anything? I knew he wasn't going to be home that afternoon like he thought cuz I've known people that have gone through this it can be up to several weeks in the hospital recuperating maybe more, was just wondering if anyone's heard anything?

Moshmen

Moshmen

best wishes to old school! Get well soon man, looks like you have a lot of support here for sure bro! Here's to hoping on a speedy recovery.
New here but oldskol has been so helpful and just a pleasure to read ur post ! Don’t know ya that well but seem like a bit of a hard ass? ! Lol so here’s a little bit back at ya!
We miss ya ! Get yer ass back to the farm! All kidding aside hope all went well and can’t wAit to see ya back ! Thanx again from a newbie

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was going to get his # and forgot to ask.. so I could text and talk to him/ wife..... I knew this would happen also... he will be ok I'm just worried........

I don't want to hear his shit about OH my wife forgot to take care of the babys and I have to start over........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom