• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grnlvr58

Grnlvr58

I will try a couple and see what happens a side by side experiment

Reactions: Ina
Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

The only problem I've ran into with bushy plants outdoors was how easy it was to inspect for mold and pests. A light trim around the middle wouldn't hurt, will let more light in and make it easier to spot issues. Looking good though!

swearcas

swearcas

Ok my girls are about 2 weeks into flower and I'm looking for advice. Should I prune while they are flowering or wait .
I prune the bottom of them and mine is about 1 month into flowering. I'm not an expert but since I've been doing them the buds have been growing like crazy. I also read about it and it said if you prune and trim it helps with bud production and so far it's been working for me. By the way, your girls are gorgeous and how green the leaves are is incredible. Beautiful

Last edited:
swearcas

swearcas

The only problem I've ran into with bushy plants outdoors was how easy it was to inspect for mold and pests. A light trim around the middle wouldn't hurt, will let more light in and make it easier to spot issues. Looking good though!
I'm glad I ran into this post because I wasn't sure if you could trim the inside because I have some very bushy plants and it made me nervous, I didn't want to hurt them. This is my second year and I'm still nervous about growing plants that I hardly know anything as far as anatomy wise. If you can help me with more please feel free I need all the help I can get

Growbekenobi

Growbekenobi

I'm glad I ran into this post because I wasn't sure if you could trim the inside because I have some very bushy plants and it made me nervous, I didn't want to hurt them. This is my second year and I'm still nervous about growing plants that I hardly know anything as far as anatomy wise. If you can help me with more please feel free I need all the help I can get
I've seen people trim down till there was basically nothing left but the ends of the nodes, you can trim out all the Bushy small stuff you want, half of it will end up in butter because it's not dense enough to smoke.

Ina

Ina

Also you could spread them a little sideways if possible instead of/ with the trimming.But you could just leave them. Or better how you suggested by yourself, try both with or without trimming,with or without spreading.......They look very nice!!!

Top Bottom