To prune or not to prune?

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hey all going into week 10 of veg now. Growing her outside. Wondering if I need to do some more defoliating and LST or just let her do her thing now for awhile. I've topped her twice now at this point and a few days ago I did some super cropping for the first time as well. Without the LST she would be standing 42" tall, but with the training I've done I've kept her to a height of 18". She is getting so bushy now though I'm afraid that she might be spreading her nutes too thin instead of feeding to the strongest branches. I lolipopped up from the main stalk each stem about 6 inches a couple weeks ago and did see more growth from the existing. Should I do this again or let her grow for a bit. And should I still LST/top/fim some more or start letting her grow up? Pics are of growth from just 3 weeks ago till now. Thoughts? Thanks for dropping knowledge in advance!😎
To prune or not to prune
To prune or not to prune 2
To prune or not to prune 3
To prune or not to prune 4

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Thoughts? shes over watered.
Over watered definitely a possibility but at the same time possibly not very much over watered. Most of the leaf discoloration is due to camera flash as the pics are taken at night, same goes for the drooping with there being no sun out for the leaves to stretch to. For the past month now we literally get a downpour every other day. Due to that to keep her from a complete nute deficiency from soil flushed from all the rain every 3rd day I'm still having to water her with nutes to keep them in the soil which is a 70/30 of FFOF/perlite mix. But even with all that rain when I lift the pot and do knuckle test she says she is ready for more water due to the extreme temps we've been getting. I.e. 80-85 degrees at night and 97-105 degrees during the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom