To Serve And Protect?

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Are u tattling on me now? U are just like ur cop buddy. U should look into being a detective. I don't think I have broken any rules tho and if I have let me know. I don't think cursing is against the rules and I never called u any names so what are u trying to snitch on me for?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Are u tattling on me now? U are just like ur cop buddy. U should look into being a detective. I don't think I have broken any rules tho and if I have let me know. I don't think cursing is against the rules and I never called u any names so what are u trying to snitch on me for?
Learn some respect...If you wish for others to respect you.
Telling me to get a life is not respectful, My life is awesome beyond compare. saying cops can suck your dick is nasty and not respectful
Nuff said lets move on. Have a nice day and don't get a ass whooping from the PO lice.....Which I have experienced, still love my 1 cop friend and I stick up for my friends for who they are in their heart, soul and actions.....

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<sigh> Ok, swearing and cursing/foul language are not banned here. But we *do* ask that members respect each other and each others' viewpoints (again, that's not a rule, but it does make the place a lot nicer). Trolling another member will definitely get you banned, though.

Right now, this is me not dinging anyone, but asking that we all be respectful of each other and if one is pissing the other off, put each other on ignore.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Big daddy Billygoat Zuess...
He not only protects his Doe's he fully serve's them as well.
Will have many kids soon.....
DSC 0512

Latest posts

Top Bottom