To SOG or not to SOG

• Forget the SOG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know what SOG is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Got the big bed done!!! Was going to move all the plants to the big bed under 3 1000's but it seems I have a bad ballast or bulb. Now just have to line the 6x4 and the clones should be popping some roots in the next 2-3 days. Hopefully I will flip to flower in 10-12 days. Going to top and do some heavy defoliation too. Got 6 big bails of sunshine #4 just waiting for the baby's to root.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

First roots on a few !!! Nice 6 days. Hopefully they will all be rooted by Thursday.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

The 15 footer is full. Just need to transplant them in the big buckets. Will be flipping in about 7-10 days. Wish me look because it's going to be cramped in there

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Still need to top the big boys and net. Plus I still need to line the 6x4 bed and fill it with the mix then put another 60-70 babies in it. Hopefully I will find the time in a few days

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

First 3 pics are of the 8 foot bed. These ones are taking off in size. Should I top or just let them go due to the density of them?
Last pic is the 6 footer. Planted yesterday

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

This is the 15' tray. Pulled all the big leaves and cleaned up the bottoms. Going to flip and pull all the leave again at week6

FireBeard77

FireBeard77

If you want to pull those numbers in sog.I'd suggest super crop wait a week or so and then fimm em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom