to sprout or not to sprout that is the dilemma

• Thread starter MASSES 420KING
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

whatis up to my fellow farmers :420:king here with a lil dilemma so i just got my cali connect sfv-og in today thanks for the prompt service logic any-ways so do i pop them like half for now or should i wait you see i currently have a grape ape x og kush going now with some silver bubble ,lemon skunk,and la woman not to mention every thing else i got in seed form so guys should i totally wait or start half or should i run with what i got going and try to perfect the hybrid before i get going on the full og any and all ops are welcome

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Too many irons in the fire

Speaking from experience I'd wait until you have the time and space. I might be presuming something, but it sounds like you already have quite a bit on your plate. Perfect the hybrid is my vote, as well as growing out what you have going.When you get too much going it can be very overwelming and someone or everyone does not receive the attention they deserve. Just my $.02 Good Luck

mal

M

MASSES 420KING

hey thanks mal as you can tell i wanted the 2 you gave im sorta along those same lines of thinking yes variety is the spice of life but we want our spices just right so again thanks mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I agree. I would wait. You will have more control over your grow. Unless you got time, space and lights to spare.

Top Bottom