To Strong? Iplantop Led.

• Thread starter Chrnic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pass2TheLeft

Cobs are expensive even diy have a look on alibaba and ebay search cree 3590 cob theres a lot to look at

P

Pass2TheLeft

Im a fan of luma 9s and duolux 600 units i have both and like them lots

Chrnic

Chrnic

Good question a 3 by 3 would fit a 9 cob setup light and yes they come premade lol you could get away with less cobs in that space a 3 by 3 cree 3590's covers a 4 by 4 space easily
I wish. Looks like that is over $1000 setup. Im capped at 200$. Would be cool tho.

J

Joe.Grow

Honestly for a budget light a mars hydro 600 is hard to beat for its cost. It will help you get started and to figure out what you want from a light later on. You will need two of them for a 3x3 space though but for a practice run one will still work for a beginner. You won’t get super yields but it will be a start in the right direction. Soil/ph/temp/rh/fans/exhaust/nutes etc are all also very important topics to look into and understand. Best of luck to you!

B

Burned Haze

^ no offense but mars and all Chinese made led”s are junk (at least if I’m going to spend my money and time on it )

Timber has a series under 200 and one under 300.

Just a good suggestion for a budget instead of stuff you won’t use after a run and want to replace

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Joe.Grow

^ no offense but mars and all Chinese made led”s are junk (at least if I’m going to spend my money and time on it )

Just a good suggestion for a budget instead of stuff you won’t use after a run and want to replace
None taken, at all. I’m always open for discussion. But I believe there better than some options that are out there and seems like they’ve improve quality as time goes on. Just like some of the cheap PH pens are getting very accurate for under $20. We need these cheap mass productions to get the quality of more expensive options and hope they evolve into more readily available quality at a cheaper cost.

P

Pass2TheLeft

Where do you think cree and veros are made??? lmfao yes there made in china smh lol

P

Pass2TheLeft

Veros would be a great chioce there as good as cree 3590 cobs and cheaper

P

Pass2TheLeft

I wish. Looks like that is over $1000 setup. Im capped at 200$. Would be cool tho.
Honestly bro if you can stretch the budget out a little you could get a wicked light for $600 usd vero cob leds where mentioned there a great alternative to cree 3590 cobs and a lot cheaper if you import your light directly from the manufacturer in china you will get a better deal dont be fooled most the major companys get there lights made in china and then mark up the price

P

Pass2TheLeft

I think aswell its very important to do your research if you by cob lights make sure the chips are interchangable i.e if you get vero chips make sure you can change them to cree 3590 chips when you can afford it make sure the unit runs a meanwell driver etc etc in my opinion cobs kick hps lights arse the yield is every bit as good the quaility is better and theres a lot less heat issues which can save you a fortune in things like ac units

P

Pass2TheLeft

Easiest way to put it is a lights worth 3 to 5 oz lol off a 3 by 3 with correct lighting ,venting etc you can get anywhere from 1lb to 3lb lol its a no brainer

Latest posts

Top Bottom