To Take Sucker Leaves Or Not To Take Them

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Your light diminishes greatly the second it leaves the bulb..... it's getting weaker the further it travels. So why would I want to remove top growth to encourage the further away growth to get more light????

@One drop great job wish I had taken the time to trim my girls up like that ;)
Your avatar makes me chuckle.koalaty avatar

kushdaking

kushdaking

I prune and defoliate day 1 and day 20, really helps cut down trimming man hours, and we feed them heavy they don't seem to mind. I kinda read the advice out of the 3 a light book.
The one thing I don't believe they mentioned in that book is when you strip them at day 21 you need to not increase your feed. But increase your phosphorus and what ever microbes your using. I use mammoth P at double the strength at day 21 and double up on a phosphorus and with in 5 days the bud sites have tripled in size and foliage is rapidly growing back.

Try it out the results are awesome

coalcreek

coalcreek

The one thing I don't believe they mentioned in that book is when you strip them at day 21 you need to not increase your feed. But increase your phosphorus and what ever microbes your using. I use mammoth P at double the strength at day 21 and double up on a phosphorus and with in 5 days the bud sites have tripled in size and foliage is rapidly growing back.

Try it out the results are awesome
We have some Mammoth and Microbe Life Photosynthesis Plus around. MOAB is what we have for the pk.. 0-52-32 maybe it's not proper... wont have a table at 21 for a month but will keep this in consideration thank you.

Top Bottom