To top or not to top? Bubba in veg

• Thread starter biggun4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggun4me

Anyone top Bubba plants? I know they grow short anyway and I did top one once before as you can see in my diary.. But I am wondering what would be best for this strain? these are cuts from plants that I grew from Dr. Greenthumb Pre 98 bubba seeds... Peace

To top or not to top bubba in veg
To top or not to top bubba in veg 2
To top or not to top bubba in veg 3
Y

yamama

when i do bubba katsu cut i top it over an over, veg for around 2-3 months. when i do like this i get a decent yeild, when i dont top it the yeild is poooooooooooooor. So i would personally recommend topping the bubba

JH420

JH420

I topped my pre98 and would do so again, your's is likely Katsu Bubba I would top that as well.

B

biggun4me

These are pre 98 Bubba cut from seeds I got from Dr. Green thumb..they are 2 generations old... Thanks

F

FoCo

I'd bend her over and tie her down to the pot, looks like a perfect reach with that height and it will respond immediately... no waiting for the plant to recover from topping. All the nodes that are on the plant right now will grow straight up and become tops.

B

biggun4me

I'd bend her over and tie her down to the pot, looks like a perfect reach with that height and it will respond immediately... no waiting for the plant to recover from topping. All the nodes that are on the plant right now will grow straight up and become tops.

Dude I am gonna take 2 of them and see if your right.. I have been curious about doing it that way now I will see.. and so will you if you wanna..

marski420

marski420

If your growing green thumbs bubba kush then its the katsu cut bro

Z

Zissou Intern

agree 10000%

i wouldnt personally top bubba. she responds slow and weak to topping, compared to most that actually do like the top (chems and sativa doms). just train the shit out of her and get that little extra in there. pre98 or katsu.

Top Bottom