To worry or not to worry?

• Thread starter Billybobstone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billybobstone

Billybobstone

Whats up everyone! Ive got these four (hopefully) girls and they all have some wierd growth going on. Seems like a nitrogen toxicity, could be overtwatering. Leaf tip curling downward, spindly scragly new top growth, some leaf twisting..the works. Im in 15gal radical bags using the oly mix from buildasoil using mainly water only. Ill use recharge once a week. Ill use aloe flakes, yucca extract, agsil (silica) every other week. Im in week 3-4 of veg and getting ready to flip at the end of this week. I also just top dressed a little of the b.a.s craft blend along with the buildabloom about a week ago. Water ph is at 7 (even though i dont think it matters) with my ppms sitting at 90-100 outta the tap (not that it matters in my situtation). I folair spay once every three days with a little aloe, tweetment, and agsil. I have the hlg-600h turned about half way up and sitting about three feet away from the top of the canopy. 84°f 70% lights on, 75°f 65-75% lights off (i know i need to get the humidity down during lights off). Oh and i water about every three to four days 2gals between the four 15gal pots.
Man thats a lot! Haha. If anyone has any suggestions on what may be happing let me please!

To worry or not to worry
To worry or not to worry 2
To worry or not to worry 3
To worry or not to worry 4
To worry or not to worry 5
To worry or not to worry 6
To worry or not to worry 7
To worry or not to worry 8
To worry or not to worry 9
To worry or not to worry 10
To worry or not to worry 11
To worry or not to worry 12
To worry or not to worry 13
To worry or not to worry 14
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like the start of toxicity, although I can't say for sure it is just Nitrogen. With N excess, you DO getthe curling leaf tips, butI always associated twisted new growth with too much P or K... I haven't figured out which fr certain. Phosphorus stays in the soil a lot miore than other nutrients and can build up after a while, especially if you are feeding heavily or feeding small plants too much nutes. I would give it a flush and keep my eyes on it. P and K don't flush out as easily as K or P, so you should get a cheap nutrient test kit to see how much stuff is in your growing medium. That would also quickly tell you if you have too much/little of nutrients.

Top Bottom