Toasters Seed Popping Micro Adventures

• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

well too bad their all males...but good thing you found a nice keeper, for me the keepers for both male and female always come down to smell in veg, and end product...because in my experience, this will lead to the offspring to be more potent smelling and tasting...happy you got alot more seeds to play with to find some females lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey Joe!

Yes, all of them are males, but I'm really happy with what I have found in them. That #3 stud is a best of a plant and dank as hell. Well, next round will be Dirty Harry only, thats for sure. I'll collect pollenn from #3 and knock up those girls I find if they're special. I'm eager already to pop those and I haven even started flowering this run :D

The other two are sitting on a window sil and the tallest one started flowering already

20150824 181925

This ome isn't as loud and the dominating smell is fuely over berry but I'd say maybe 60/40 mix. The middle one (talking bout the structure) stil isn't showing off his sex parts butbgot his stretch on for sure, well tjey both did:

20150824 181925

20150824 181641

Also took clones of all the girls except for the smallest one Sensi #2

20150825 194647

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looking real nice Toaster!

Just an idea, give the cloning a shot without the domes. You'd be surprised that the dome may be unnecessary, I quit using any domes after I realized they seem to recover faster without one, no hardening off or risk of damping off.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
That's kinda my point. I take my cuts, slap em in coco or soil, whatever is available, and let em sit on my desk next to the momma until there's room in the box or they get banished to the great outdoors. No dome, RH is around 30% in the room they sit in. I think you'll be good buddy.

I'm gonna drop you a message and start getting some calculations together for some LEDs. Just want to make sure I'm on the right track and don't wind up overpowering my little box with too much light.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yeah, I always did it with the dome, took it kinda as a rule, but when I think again, do they really need 100% humidity or is that just a mith.

Hey, drop a question anytime, I'll be glad to help if I can :)

p.s.: I thought there was no such thing as too much light :D

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Lol that's why I'm going to take that conversation private. I could probably smash 5 COB's into my little cabinet but then I'll have a ton of white, light bleached plants. Not what I'm after :)

north knect

north knect

Yeah, I always did it with the dome, took it kinda as a rule, but when I think again, do they really need 100% humidity or is that just a mith.

Hey, drop a question anytime, I'll be glad to help if I can :)

p.s.: I thought there was no such thing as too much light :D
How many watts of cobs u running toaster? How much has it cost u in parts for ur lighting rig?

north knect

north knect

I'm curious what you come up with ;) Have you already got any plans about breeding?
Well I have one auto fem bean left of white widow XXL,mobydick XXL and critical plus 2.0(all from dinafem)that I want to breed with the best, if any male I find out of my last 5 beans of quagmires bubblegun auto(BOG's sour boggle gum X auto ak47) AKA sour60..if sucessful il work them over the winter to find a decent yeilding auto for my summer crop next year..should be fun with my 2 mars 300's LEDs on the way

Toaster79

Toaster79

You grew out some C+ from dinafem right? I dont think it was the auto version 2.0 or was it?

It was C+ 2.0 A, that's why I'm bummed yours didn't make it. I think it's on page 6 of this thread right before chop. Tastiest smoke I grew so far. It lacks some potency but taste and smell are defo there. Pure lemmon drops.

north knect

north knect

It was C+ 2.0 A, that's why I'm bummed yours didn't make it. I think it's on page 6 of this thread right before chop. Tastiest smoke I grew so far. It lacks some potency but taste and smell are defo there. Pure lemmon drops.
I had some that made it..just not the hem of the pack..does this look any thing like yours?
shit pic I kno..I went to upload my good cam pics but the thing died as I was doin an update of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom