Status
Not open for further replies.
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Look what you made me do....
IMAG0579

Misshroom

Misshroom

just finished reading the whole thread, lol. fun hours of watching and reading, perfect smoking matrerial. seriously falling in love with your outdoor girl, what a beauty. will absolutely try outdoor. got 5 freebies of a danish strain that was an early finisher and suitable for outdoor, guessing i'm a little late now. but there's always next year. Will keep on following your thread :party1:
peace

Toaster79

Toaster79

just finished reading the whole thread, lol. fun hours of watching and reading, perfect smoking matrerial. seriously falling in love with your outdoor girl, what a beauty. will absolutely try outdoor. got 5 freebies of a danish strain that was an early finisher and suitable for outdoor, guessing i'm a little late now. but there's always next year. Will keep on following your thread :party1:
peace

Thank you girl, and welcome aboard :D

Yeah, outdoor, it's just too risky where I leave because of the climate. Will have to try some autos to see if they can grow big enough and finish on time. Last years crop was 80% moldy. A bummer, but nothing I can do about it. Might try some local breeders that developed some strains suitable for our climate.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Thank you, glad you pump'd my thread. That's shitty, but don't look like your to dependent on the outdoor grow. Nah, just got to do the best with what you have, wich you're obviously doing. Ye, planting seeds developed for northern climate (in my case) is a must. auto's manage our summer more than i expected.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Larfarge is a coward you're going to campaign for us to leave he should stick it out now that we have but he's got a villa in Spain to retire to lol.

Obviously a racist cunt but it's UKIP so they have plenty of bigots to take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom