Toasters Seed Popping Micro Adventures

• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toaster79

Toaster79

Another update, week 5 comming to an end. Basically sunday ist the end since I flipped on monday but anyways, ill make the video on sunday.

Purple Haze

20180414 005332

Royale Haze

20180414 005651

Royale haze

20180413 235959

Cheese
20180413 235959

Cheese
20180414 000302

Purple Haze
20180414 000533

Baby Cheese
20180414 000648

Purple Haze
20180414 000714

Royale Haze

20180414 000739

Royale Haze

20180414 000805

20180414 002032

Tent is pulling 318W lights on

Toaster79

Toaster79

And here's the video I promised

Front right Royale Haze
Middle right Cheese
Back right Royale Haze
Back middle Purple Haze
Centre Cheese
Middle front Purple Haze
Front left Royale Haze
Middle left Cheese
Back left Purple Haze

That middle left cheese is tiny but looks like afghani #1 pheno, lets see how she turns out. All of the cheeses are filter killers. Those plants reek of skunk/cat piss or something I can't really put my finger on. But they stink!!!

bicky studs

bicky studs

Front right Royale Haze
Middle right Cheese
Back right Royale Haze
Back middle Purple Haze
Centre Cheese
Middle front Purple Haze
Front left Royale Haze
Middle left Cheese
Back left Purple Haze

That middle left cheese is tiny but looks like afghani #1 pheno, lets see how she turns out. All of the cheeses are filter killers. Those plants reek of skunk/cat piss or something I can't really put my finger on. But they stink!!!
im running no filters atm just using that ona gel stuff i got last few weeks of flower. im liking the low fan noise and extra air flow, and cant say ive been smelling much outside

Toaster79

Toaster79

lookin good m8

Thank bro!

im running no filters atm just using that ona gel stuff i got last few weeks of flower. im liking the low fan noise and extra air flow, and cant say ive been smelling much outside

I used to run no filter when I was in closet in my apartment. Didn't smell much until I left home for a few days. It was a jesusfuknigchrist situation when I got back home. Never again. Now in basement you smell the dank to the top floor when i tend my plants and have the tent open. I learned to spray an air freshener before I open the tent other ways the whole house reeks. Wouldn't realise if Mrs. didn't start bitchin about it.

Toaster79

Toaster79

wat sort? like the qbs?
u got heaps... just run em soft without;)

Yes, those 96chip boards. I'm running them at 25W, they're rated for 44-48W. I could certainly run them without but decided to make the top cover of the box out of them so later on when/if I build a veg room i can keep clones on top of them while rooting and use the box for breeding. Should be nice warm and cosy .

20180329 010307

Yeah, got a few.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Front right Royale Haze
Middle right Cheese
Back right Royale Haze
Back middle Purple Haze
Centre Cheese
Middle front Purple Haze
Front left Royale Haze
Middle left Cheese
Back left Purple Haze

Nice work dude. :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Week 6 done

Seems to me like my lights are a bit to close. Some of the fans directly under those cobs are getting bleached. Might lift them an inch or two get maybe a bit better exposure on the plants in the middle where the light intensity is the lowest. Four plants in the corners are getting 65W each and looks like only the Purple Haze in the back left corner is taking it like a champ

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking at that pic again, goddamn thats a lot of qb strips hahaha. Coming along real nice man! What're you feeding them?

Yeah that's 50 boards, 4800 chips. I could do 2.4KW with those.

Biobizz grow, heaven, bloom and topmax. Mycorrhizae and molasses every other week or when I see tips starting to get slight burn. Just yo skip a feed but jeep enough food avaliable to plants.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Thank bro!

I used to run no filter when I was in closet in my apartment. Didn't smell much until I left home for a few days. It was a jesusfuknigchrist situation when I got back home. Never again. Now in basement you smell the dank to the top floor when i tend my plants and have the tent open. I learned to spray an air freshener before I open the tent other ways the whole house reeks. Wouldn't realise if Mrs. didn't start bitchin about it.
Stink on lock down, except on trim day. LMAO. Same here. I once sat inside my sealed tent to try to control the odor. I wear a full med gown in case I brush up against the plant during harvesting. It's a riot. I feel like I'm cookin with Walter and Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom