• Thread starter Toaster79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Damn @Toaster79 you got some fire going on there! Don't know how I missed that RP. How's it smoke? Been craving to get my hands on something colorful like that. Keep it up man, you got your soil game on lock.

One Love,
tobh

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey guys!

Thanks for being around!
@G gnome I'm a cheap mofo :P as you can see

@tobh the RP smells sweet and tastes sweet. And I mean really sweet like candy. I'm just no good at describing smells and tastes especially now when the hay fever's messing with my nose.

Good karma guys and gals!

Keep it green

Toaster79

Toaster79

Day13:

Just got home and snapped a few quick shots. Didn't want to bother plants too much since the lights are out. So sorry about crappy pics. Ill try to take some decent tomorrow with the ligts on.

20150503 204554

20150503 215902

20150503 215753

20150503 215739

20150503 215902

Everything is on point except for one clone which got a bit droopy and might not make it. I'll take those shots tomorrow. Plants made it for four days with one watering :) and will be perfectly thrsty for a shot of nutes.

+++++Vibes

Keep it green!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Looking better at those pics I'm seeing a slight pH issue caused most likely by molasses keeping the pH on the low side so will be skipping the next feed and give them 7.4 tap to raise the overall pH in soil since the nutes are gonna be pretty acidic in the begining.

Petioles are dark purple and leaves slightly too dark driving them on the edge of N toxicity with lack of P. Some of the leaves also have a light twist here and there. But overall looking great.

2015 05 03 231550

Toaster79

Toaster79

They're reaching for the sky :) I'm eager myself how are they gonna perform.

Pinched the last lower bud sites and a few small branches, cleaned the bad looking foliage and did the final canopy adjustments. From now on a shot pr two of flowering nutes in next two to three weeks and compost teas until they're done.

Really can't wait to finish this run.

Thanks for stopping by and good karma your way!

Respect fellow growers!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Yea the work is more or less done with the girls. I'm pulling up a chair now and watching them do their thing :D while puffing on my head stash :D

Positive vibes

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Icristal this is more or less strain dependent. Fast finishers form bud sites quicker than those who need a bit longer. If you take a closer look you'll see that not all the branches have such thick structure. Only the mains which are 4 in every top, the secondaries arent that full and have much more spacing between the nodes. Thats why I left only top three nodes or so on secondary branches and remove the rest leaving the leaves.

Icristal

Icristal

@Icristal this is more or less strain dependent. Fast finishers form bud sites quicker than those who need a bit longer. If you take a closer look you'll see that not all the branches have such thick structure. Only the mains which are 4 in every top, the secondaries arent that full and have much more spacing between the nodes. Thats why I left only top three nodes or so on secondary branches and remove the rest leaving the leaves.

Okay, I am learning, lol. Mine have started to fill in the last 2 days and looking good. All females too, first time ever having a room FULL of this many females. I still have to be more confident in myself, when it comes to trimming out larf buds and leaves on the bottom, lol

Are you mainlining or just bondage where you see it needs it?

Icristal

Toaster79

Toaster79

@Icristal Mainlining but not completely. Started with the technique until second toping then LST only. This is why I have 4 mains a pot and the rest are secondaries. You'll get a better Idea once the plants are finished and trimmed. Basically the branches are tied to the edge of the pot then left to grow vertically. Some stronger branches are left in the middle to fill out empty space.

@G gnome

I start using flowering nutes once the plants are done with the stretch. Usually after 2 weeks after flip. That way I can still arange the canopy to get the best possible light coverage. Flowering nutes will prevent your plants from stretching and I don't have overhead issues since there is still about 2tf space to play with. Might be a double edged sword if there's not enough light penetration. That's when you have to decide how much lower growth you'll be removing.

+++++Vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom