Since I forgot to post on Monday, here's a new update. PIC HEAVY POST.
Things are moving along slowly. Definitely thinking I'll be running out to twelve weeks on this run. Have noticed a difference though, things are getting a little more frosty earlier on this time around. May be having the nutes dialed in better or the addition of MOAB. Not certain of which though. Been feeding them the MOAB every Weds. at 1 gram/US Gal in addition to 7ml A&B. EC about 1.8-1.9, pH between 5.8 and 6.1, slight flunctation. Fed twice a day mostly, sometimes three times a day, depending on how ambitious I am. Anyways, here's the pics.
View attachment 536376
View attachment 536377
View attachment 536378
View attachment 536379 View attachment 536380
View attachment 536381 View attachment 536382
View attachment 536383 View attachment 536385
View attachment 536386 View attachment 536388
View attachment 536390 View attachment 536391
View attachment 536392 View attachment 6393
View attachment 536395 View attachment 536398 View attachment 536401
View attachment 536403 View attachment 536404
That's it for now. First five are from 9/11, the rest are from earlier today. Thanks for stopping in!
Sick man, love this grow box, i wish you best of luck on this run i hope the new nutes work out. Not sure what moab is but im certain that some bloom nutes are better than no nutes.
Fucking dig this grow! I can tell dialing for stretch per-strain must be a task and feat. All its own. What strain/strains are you running? Sorry if you already gave that info. Looking for a bigger yield on this run! Got a seat and happily waiting a finished product. Best of luck g