Today dusted off the HOG

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So me and my brother took the dust covers off our Harleys, put new rear 13inc progressive shocks on mine, changed secondary oil on his and went and got my nephew and his rice burner and took a nice ride, bike rides so much nicer with new shocks allot more nimble and no little potholes going up my spine, his son has a Honda 500 triple we let him ride behind us even though that little Honda would have blown our mirrors off lol but it's the principle! I keep trying to get him to buy mine so I can upgrade to a softail or a Bob witch in 2021 Harley had none in stock bc of flu had 2 sportsters, and 1 low rider, and all kinds of baggers a 750 and a 500 that was all, they now added over a grand on this year's sportsters so I did buy at exact perfect time, felt good and free in the breeze, when we got back I helped him tend his grow but he puts his outdoors witch here is illegal but he's not in the city he's out in boondocks.

Today dusted off the hog
the rrock

the rrock

So me and my brother took the dust covers off our Harleys, put new rear 13inc progressive shocks on mine, changed secondary oil on his and went and got my nephew and his rice burner and took a nice ride, bike rides so much nicer with new shocks allot more nimble and no little potholes going up my spine, his son has a Honda 500 triple we let him ride behind us even though that little Honda would have blown our mirrors off lol but it's the principle! I keep trying to get him to buy mine so I can upgrade to a softail or a Bob witch in 2021 Harley had none in stock bc of flu had 2 sportsters, and 1 low rider, and all kinds of baggers a 750 and a 500 that was all, they now added over a grand on this year's sportsters so I did buy at exact perfect time, felt good and free in the breeze, when we got back I helped him tend his grow but he puts his outdoors witch here is illegal but he's not in the city he's out in boondocks.
freedom brother,theres nothing else like it(no seatbelts) I love to ride although most of mine is offroad now(XR600,CRF300new,CRF450) Ive been riding red for over 40 years.

Top Bottom