todays a great day!!! just got some Alcapulco Gold seeds gifted to me!!

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

Hey farmers just wanted to vent my excitement!!! A buddy got the AG seeds for me from someone whos been growin it 30 yrs plus!!! thinkin bout doin some crosses with this strain hopefully send in some freebies or start breeding with'em.. Anyone here growin them??? any info would be great to get!!! time to dance!!!! :icon_spin:

S

SRHninja

Congrats i remember you saying you was going to try and get some of those beans.. if theirs a freebie i would def love some AG my dad has always talked about the OLD-SCHOOL, AG thats awesome that the genetics are still old school genes! GOODLUCK AND KEEP US UPDATED.. and dont forget me! lol

southstreets

southstreets

i wont doggie!!! its taken me bout 7 yrs to finally get these beans!!! damn!!!! the bright side is that dude only wants some cuts to clone so that should be easy enough... hopefully by the end of the year i'll send in some beans of a cross i do if everything goes as planned!!! mayb something with chem or og mixed in it.. hint hint!!! lol

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of them. Yes, OG x AG....sounds killer!

M

Malachi

taking it back to the roots Southstreets, pop some of those beans and do a report!

southstreets

southstreets

ohho im def gunna poppem soon.. tilling my grow area right now and its been rainin too much so im waitn for it to stop.. then its on and cracken!!! yea i was thinkin Chemdog D x ag , raskals fire cut x ag , sour chem x ag , mosca's c99 x ag ... what you guys think??? then ill give away some beans too logic for everyone to enjoy!!! and maybe callin it the baja line if i decide to breed it... got some old school growers on deck to help out if thats where i take it... i will def be showin some love soon to all the farmers.. hopefully by the end of the year.. :character0025:

M

Malachi

i dunno bro take a selected male and let him rain on a room of elites and start pheno hunting, thats what i would do anyway if i had the room (along with an AG female)

convex

convex

If it were me ... I would start with an open pollination to preserve and further the gene stock before out crossing.

cheers

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

^^^^ listen to convex he's a very smart dude, pure AG is what most would want i believe

southstreets

southstreets

im def gunna preserve the ag line first.. but imma hit some bottom branches of some other plants too and let you guys testem out and tell me what you guys think.. then i'll work from there... the pure ag line would be auctions.. maybe to help logic out a little bit and myself.. but the crosses would be freebies..

T

TIME2UNITE

You'd be dumb not to open pollinate first, but that doesn't mean you can't have some Chem and OG cuts in the room.

southstreets

southstreets

lol... i know doggy i didnt even mention it cuz that would be the first thing i do!!! trust me this ag line is firm... dude sells 500 a oz.. lol... im only workin with 10 seeds so ill def have to do some selection once i knock the ag up!!

B

Bill Bloome

Convex,you hit the nail on the head.I would DEFINITELY do an open pollination,pick the best of the bunch for seedstock,distribute the rest and roll from there!Then you can match certain plants with similar new strains.I had some AG back in the late 70"s but lost most of my stock in a move.Did find a film can marked Afghan 79 with about 60 seeds in it stashed in an old toolbox though.Getting ready to try to pop some and see if they are still viable.

convex

convex

lol... i know doggy i didnt even mention it cuz that would be the first thing i do!!! trust me this ag line is firm... dude sells 500 a oz.. lol... im only workin with 10 seeds so ill def have to do some selection once i knock the ag up!!

Right on SS - glad to hear.

;)

southstreets

southstreets

damn!!! ur one lucky guy bill!!! maybe we'll have to trade a few!!!

winta

winta

congrats my dude! thats some of that back in the day fire right there!

southstreets

southstreets

thanks winta.. ill def have some for you when im done bro...

S

SRHninja

yuh i was talking about the pure AG not the crosses lol... i would really love to have that AG it was the first name brand strain i heard of... maybe you can get enough beans to say fuck the auction and just have them for sale exclusively to farm members... i hate that auction crap.. i dont see why our breeders or who ever cant supply the farm like a vendor instead of throwing a small amount and we have bid wars.... First come first serve is better then a bid war IMHO... but it would be nice if in the future breeders kept the farm supplied where we don't have to have a auction anymore.. everyone can enjoy these strains without the stress and the bid war....

S

SB805KUSH

pure AG sounds good, i have convidence in you southstreets. how would a AG X pot of gold. the goldest one . so many more hybrids.........have fun

S

SkyHi

NIce can wait to see a grow report
yuh i was talking about the pure AG not the crosses lol... i would really love to have that AG it was the first name brand strain i heard of... maybe you can get enough beans to say fuck the auction and just have them for sale exclusively to farm members... i hate that auction crap.. i dont see why our breeders or who ever cant supply the farm like a vendor instead of throwing a small amount and we have bid wars.... First come first serve is better then a bid war IMHO... but it would be nice if in the future breeders kept the farm supplied where we don't have to have a auction anymore.. everyone can enjoy these strains without the stress and the bid war....

Thats the whole point buddy, why sell 3 packs of seeds for 100 and get 300, when you can hype up the strain make everyone want it and then let them go at it....and make 1500 lol :mad0233:

Latest posts

Top Bottom