todays a great day!!! just got some Alcapulco Gold seeds gifted to me!!

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

hell yea.. imma just try and do lots of diff stuff with the ag.. we'll see what happens!!! yea we'll see what comes of all this. then i'll decide from there.. you got the right idea skyhi!!! lol...

S

SSHZ

Grown outside and healthy these should get to 12-14 ft. high......... at least!

I

Inuit

Glad to hear of your good fortune.

I echo the previous sentiments about preservation. I would make all possible crosses and then evaluate after the plants flower, but still keep some of all so the genes are preserved.

Also make some crosses for sure while you're at it, just only use the AG male parent at that time, and only pollinate females. Don't use any other males to pollinate the AG (or even have any growing) on that run and you can basically eliminate the possibility of pollen contamination, while still making crosses with all your favorite girls.

I would also use all males on all the crosses, as it will only take a few branches to do an initial test cross, and if you keep clones of the male AG plants, and the cross with one of your clone moms turns out dynomite, you can recreate it exactly, not just using the same lines, but the same exact parents.

Be safe and best of luck

Inuit

southstreets

southstreets

good advice inuit!! thanks everyone!!! im def only gunna keep an ag male this year... and work with that only..

S

Skunkenstein

OMG..You lucky Dog!! Make as many of those Alcapulco seeds as possible Initially..Then worry about Hybrids Lata...Sweet,Sweet...Im so excited for Ya!!I've been Dreaming about AG for half my life!!! It is the 'Original Holy Grail'..laugh your guts out,party weed, Ever!!! I personally think Your best AG female should be crossed with a killer Cindy-99 male.I've thought about this cross for years, it would be the smartest and Only thing to do with The Alcapulco, if in fact, it is the real deal.''Oh the Lords of Cannabis'' are Smiling down on us..I'm giddy with Excitment!!!!!

S

Skunkenstein

Yeah, preserving the Ag Line, would be the most Important first step..Like everyone else has stated.Hopefully you live in an area or have a very tall room..haha.The real Alcapulco gold would be expected to grow very tall.Once you get em sexed out, you could take cuts and flower those out for pollination..just to keep em more managable...wow,great News!!

O

OG4UanME

south im extremly happy for ya man!!! i bet your mind is going crazy!! thinking about all the possibilities of what can be done!! good luck to you mate, and have fun wit it.

O

olddude

I remember sitting on a rock in 1973 smoking AG and bitching about all the seeds and stems. Damn what I'd give for a couple of those seeds now! GOOD LUCK!

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

wow this is really crazy man! hope to see some pics of this old school ganja :rastadancing:

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. ive got a grow dairy goin on right now.. search for it if you wanna keep tabs..

Top Bottom