Togc X Wcd,face Off, Face Off X Yeti#4, Cherry Picker

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I haven't tried caps yet,,but have read tons on its benefits. Do you have a link where to find this for purchase?
Thanks
Lotsa good stuff here:

--------------------------------------------------------
You can get the Nute, Root, and Foliar Packs here:
http://ogbiowar.com/

When you check-out there is a coupon code--
enter "farmer" (without the quotes) for a nice discount...

Icristal

Icristal

It is a sad day in the outdoor garden. The tallest (6') of the plants one of the "Cherry Pickers" has turned out to be a male. It did not show male all grow season until now. I was wondering why this did not show pistols like when all the others started. I assumed it was just slow,,haha wrong.

All the other has female buds building, so glad I got this one out as soon as I did.

Now the big question is???????????????How far away can I put this plant without pollinating the others so I can grow it out for the seeds??????????????????? Or cull it??????

Thanks for any sound advice

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

U got bears cutting about your house!!!god dammit thats wild!the scariest thing i get round my back is the common 3 legged tartan haggis or hedgehogs but theyr totally harmless.the thought of encountering a bear while taking my bins out gives me the heeby jeebiez.
plants are lookin awesome btw.look forward to see that face off finished up.just finished up a pie face and its dense as all hell.

Icristal

Icristal

Update on the ladies,all are doing great and the buds are forming nice. All pictures will include a bud shot as well, still quite small, but it takes time right? lol Please excuse the camera quality, hard to get good pictures in full sun on these girls. Also the big boy Cherry Picker has been culled. I had no luck trying to get pollen, dropped before i could get it. I can't afford to have the ladies get seeded, so down he went, bagged up until the harvest is over and the into the compost pile. Got to love the stupid Japanese Bettles,,not as many as before, but still hanging around. You can see some in some of the pictures

Here is one of two of my favorite ladies. Cherry Picker,,she is going to have tight dense buds, the node spacing is so close together. The bud shot shows how tight they are.
Cherry1
Cherry2

Face Off
Fo1
Fo3

Face Off x Yeti #7,,now this one is going to be one to really get into. The majority of the leaves on this one are 3 finger, I can't wait to see how she develops.
Foxyet1
Foxyet2

TOGC X WCD #1,,,this is the second favorite of mine, tight node spacing, great structure.
Wcdxtogc1
Wcdxtogc2

TOGC X WCD #2,total opposite of the other one,,very tall and nodes spaced allot farther apart. But I think will be just as good.
Togcxwcd1

Togcxwcd1 2

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

U got bears cutting about your house!!!god dammit thats wild!the scariest thing i get round my back is the common 3 legged tartan haggis or hedgehogs but theyr totally harmless.the thought of encountering a bear while taking my bins out gives me the heeby jeebiez.
plants are lookin awesome btw.look forward to see that face off finished up.just finished up a pie face and its dense as all hell.

LOL yea we have been putting the dropped apples in the wood along the our ATV trail for the deer like we do every year. Well the bears have been helping themselves to them first. So we know there are at least 2 bears close and have to keep watch day and night for them to pop out. We have had a drought here, so all the wild animals have been to local houses looking for whatever they can get. It is now berry season and my large raspberry patch right behind my house is a prime area for them. They have got as close as 2ft from my front door this year and walked within the same distance by my ladies. That happened the night I installed the fence around them, good timing, lol

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

People really get scared of bears Black bears tend to be just as scared as you are and most of the time run away , only time most bears get aggressive is when they have there off spring with them ..
I have to take old paper pictures and transfer it to digital when i was like 8 years old we had a black bear as a pet .. Someone shot the mama bear and father found only 1 cub starving to death we got it back to health and kept it at the farm for 2 years

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey there @Icristal do you have any updates on your ladies??? Hope all is well. :)

Icristal

Icristal

Hey @jumpincactus Yea all is well here, just got busy with harvest and life in general,,lol That time of year when things need to be buttoned up for the winter. We just processed 8 cords of log length fire wood this weekend, cut split and put in wood shed, we do a 24inch log for the wood boiler,,hahaha the cold is here to stay.

Here are picture of the ladies before chopping, aside from the Cherry Picker which was harvested shortly after the picture was taken, all the others waited a couple more weeks.

Cherry picker cut out big fan leaves and just before harvest. Very small plant, nice structure, good grower, not a big yield on this one. The smoke on this one is very fruity/citrus. A good day time smoke.
Cp

Face Off, lots of very small buds, decent yield, buds spacing to far apart for my taste. Can't quite get the smell on this one or the taste, very confusing. lol Also a good daytime smoke.
Fo

Face Off x Yeti, largest yield, small buds. Dominate spice smell with a little citrus added, definitely night time smoke, first try hit me like a rock,,lol Can't quite place the taste, but very pleasant.
Foxyeti

TOGC X WCD #1, Very good yield with nice tight node spacing. Balsam fur smell on this one dominate. Could be used either day or night time smoke, kinda that middle type buzz.
Togcxwcd1

TOGC x WCD 2, This one has a fruity/fuel taste and smell, definite daytime smoke.
Togcxwcd2

This is only my 3rd year growing outdoors and have learned more each time i do grow. Next summer I will be ready to try a few different things and look forward to whatever happen. It has been so much fun and I miss going out to check on them daily.

I will post some random bud shots taken around the last cpl weeks of the grow.
Keep it green all and I hope you had a great summer grow.
Icristal
Now looking forward to the harvest of the test ladies Purple Drink within the next couple of weeks.

Icristal

Icristal

Awesome work Icristal!!
You should be proud, especially it being only your 3rd od grow
Thank you @SmokyPockets , I am in no hurry to go wild outdoor for a super tree just yet. lol Just looking to get the outdoor style dialed in a little and then go for the big ones,lol. I love seeing peoples post of those monsters, just taking baby steps to get to where I eventually want to be. Check out the update on the Purple Drink, posted new pic's yesterday. So close to harvest time.

My best
Icristal

Top Bottom