Tolerance - How to avoid it... ?

• Thread starter Pandaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pandaman

Hey fellow Tree Huggers :)

Got a nice large stash from my first grow and I've been smoking from it ever since. Problem is, I seem to need more and more from the same strain as the days goes on. If I switch up the strain, I don't have to smoke as much... Sucks.

How do you guys do it?

How do you keep your tolerance low so that you're not smoking a freakin gram every time you medicate? I don't have a terminal disease, but I do like to medicate myself every day (one medication per day Mon-Fri). Weekends are different... If I don't have any responsibilities I just keep the pipe rolling all weekend long...

Favorite Med-Strain: White Widow
Stash Box: White Widow, AK-47 <--- Can't Smoke (Nausea), Unknown Sativa, Jack the Ripper, Warlock <---Yuk, Banana X OG-Kush, Casey Jones and Green Crack.

I've tried grinding and mixing two strains together but the affect was Stupid-Dumb and left me too stupid to move.

What do you guys do to keep the tolerance beast away and STILL smoke your best dank?

Peace :rauch08:

C

Cannabear

gotta switch strains constantly..

try switching forms of too... oil, edibles, bubble, etc..etc.. variety is crucial...

even the strongest bud out there wont get you very high after smoking it for 3 months straight

C

cr1ppler

A 1 week break now and then does wonders for my tolerance.

G

Green Supreme

When life is normal I have regimen to prevent tolerance from building. It goes like this sativas early in the day to mid afternoon, then switch to indicas from afternoon to early evening. Then concentrates all night. I never puff the same strain twice in a day in the herb section{variety is key}. I collect cuts so swapping it up is easy. Puffin tough is no trouble, but I rarely need to prove it to myself. Peace GS

Top Bottom