LA Con

Lemon Haze

Red Lebanon

Creme de Maroc

and some others:rock

Tolpan back in adam
darksideX

darksideX

damn nice,..wish ya some HIGH smoke out'z bro,i'm sure u have!
greEtz..

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Make sure to stop by the greenplace mate, they will have some killer shit in :rasta2:

T

Tolpan

I have smoked a couple of joints until now!

First was the Silver bubble from Grey Area. Really cristally and a slight sativa tripping buzz in it. Smell was not the strongest but I enjoyed it!

Second was some Cheese from Abraxas! Bump really good stuff, love the cheese smell! Never tried it before!

Third was some Lemon Haze from the Rokerij! I think I love everything at the moment, hehe!

Right now I smoke some Amnesia Haze and it feels as if it works through my brain! I feel damn like a trip! Or mushrooms!
Scarry scarry

Pic from Amnesia Haze

Ah 001
T

Tolpan

I stay in one of the apartments from Damcity and really enjoy it! I had a lovely and very warm welcome by "Funky Chickin", lol! It was easy to find and has a great vibe!
Thanks Logic!

Will check the greenplace!

Whats up DarksideX, Bro!

Like some Red Lebanon:bong-hits:

Rl 001
T

Tolpan

LA Con from Grey Area! First thing I had to buy! hehe

I will try it right now!

Where's the lighter:bong-hits:

Lac 001
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey Tolpan glad you decided to stay at my friends apartment

The Funky Chickin is great, i stayed there for the cup just gone :)

K

Kilo

nice one tolpan ... sounds like ya having a great time!! happy toking bro

T

Tolpan

Shes a really lovely and carefull person!

You know Bro, there are people and people!

Fucking Cops:
I had to take a piss and went into the McDonalds. I walked around the corner and 50 cops where checking everybody in the Mc Donalds! They saw me and talked something in dutch that I didn't understand! I was asking if they can explain it in english. They told me, that they are looking for weapons! They^wanted to visit me and my heart was going crazy fast! I bought around 12 different strains, but they didn't open the complete bag and thought it's ok! They wished me a nice evening and went out of the Mc!

Things like that make me crazy! I had about 8 gr. of weed and hash! What could happen to a foreigner?

Tolpan

T

Tolpan

Some more hash! Royal ...???, sorry forgot to right it on the pack. I bought it in the Rokerij! 13€/g

Rc 002
F

FastForward

Tolpan - they're looking for guns, not ganja...so they'd only have found some weed and moved along....I reckon....(8gr no prob...28gr not much prob prolly...more than that, trouble)

Enjoy the smoke...keep the reports coming :)

S

ScrogaholiC

hey tolpan, t´s up

scary MC D story hehe ... hope you didn´t smoke the amnesia before :D but all the good things you did in your life bring a return in such situations to get of cheaply ;)

enjoy your stay bro ... smoke em empty :weed-sign:

i will be there soon :420: hehe

whats your favorit smoke at the moment?

:hi:

darksideX

darksideX

crazy story Tolpan,..good that u haven't got taken your AK-47 with you:hunter:,..:giggle
keep ur head up bro..hope the rest of your visit go's forward a little bit smoother..
greEtz..

T

Tolpan

Hey Brothers! Thanks all and I'll report more tomorrow!

Was really busy today! Met Karl Termini! Was meeting DNA, Adam from TH Seeds and lots of other great people! Damn what a day! Lots of new experiences that are a milestone for me! Thank you all! Today opened my mind and what to say!

There's sometimes a little magic in the air!

Today I only take 4-5 hits from a joint! And I was climbing with Karl in the evening!
A day in Amster were I am not stoned, crazy!

But I have some goodies to try now! Smoke and spray, haha!

Tolpan

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey tolpan did u smoke off the new hot knifes at the dna shop today?

T

Tolpan

No Logic! I didn't! First I'm a jointsmoker for about 18 years now, no Bongs or anything different! That thing scares me! Second Karl warned me before! I was at his studio, while he did the knifes and went with him to DNA! Ask A about it, lol:bong-hits:! I havn't seen him smoking! But damn I saw him half an hour later, that knifes must be real sharp, lol!

Try it! I'm sure you will and have to! Fucking strong!

D 001
K

kid606

hey man..:hi
sounds like a nice trip so far..on my last trip i was thinking about a mostly smoke free day, do some sports and stuff..nah..i ended up at greenplace earlier than i could realize..

go hit the greenplace..try the chocolope and let me know how you liked it..they've got some nice hash too..had some nice cured sativa (haze silverpearl) at katsu..was recommended to me by the owner..he's pure smoker too..smoked like a charm..great sunday morning buzz :cool0010:

well, enjoy your stay..the end is always near..

Top Bottom