Tolpans "Happy Brothers"

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herby

:party0044::animbong::bong2:

We was waitin for ya bro!!! Lookin forward to seeing what you do with em. I'm headen to the flower room very soon.

K

Karma Genetics

You running the Jamil Sayyida outside ? Because i think they are good for the UK just somene got to do it. Here in holland they are one of the first to harvest and also produce nice big plants, off nice outdoor sativa bud.:bong2:

T

Tolpan

Hey herby! Good luck Bro!

I hope I do them justice!

@KG: I will run them outdoor in midwest europe:sun

Greets Tolpan

T

Tolpan

Here we are!

4 Happy Brothers and 5 Jamil Sayyidas!

One seed didn't make it, although it germed. Otherwise we had 5 Happy Brothers.

Clo 001
K

Karma Genetics

and another soon to be happy farmer...

Looking forward to your Jamil's bro not many folks grown them online but there must 1000's grown out .

T

Tolpan

Hey Karma! Happy Easter Bro!

At least 3 friends of mine will also grow Jamil Sayyida!

So I hope I can post lots of beautiful pics.

Tolpan

P

pinekreek

Karma,

Congrats on the 420 Cup. I'm running your Jamil outdoor. I had 5/5 pop. Very enthusiastic plants. Started 3/26/09 just put out(4/26) and they're loving life. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for making it possible. Look forward to running other strains from you. Keep finding the great ones.

darksideX

darksideX

huh huh..:nerd someone is goin' to be happy in the near future..can't wait how these damn good lookin'..,healthy babyz will turn out for ya!
all the best bro!:rock

T

Tolpan

Heyho Darkside!:hi:

Thanks much for your kind words, Bro!

You know the old grower saying:

If you have good Karma, you'll be a Happy Brother!

Good that Karma is around us!

So Karma, what ya think?

Perhaps he likes one of his Jamil Sayyidas, lol.

Jj 004
C

coldnorth

nice tolpan :) good to see you getting started on em, one more happy bro to come :cool0010:

T

Tolpan

Hey hey coldnorth:cool0010:

They look better every day. I'll take cuts soon and will switch to flower! Perhaps one more week, we'll see!

Hey Karma Bro, hope you have some fine smoke man, lol. I just finished my last bit of mr. Haze maroccan sol hash, great fucking stoned. Ahh Back to topic, hehe. I'm thinking about switching to cocos for this run! What ya think? Cause I said I'll grow them in soil.

Hija

Tolpan

D

drpressure600

. . nice work your doing right now tolpan, i'm on this grow big time, i'd be really greatful to see some more photo's ok, as i'm a monster fan of happy brother, it's beautiful to smoke . .

. . looking forward to the rest of your grow . .

T

Tolpan

Hey doc, sorry for the delay of pics, but I can't find my cam for about 3 days! Damn where have I left it?

Hope I'll find it today!

Cheers

C

coldnorth

looks great tolpan :) look forward to rest of update :character0103:

T

Tolpan

Hi Farmers:smiley_joint:

I'm really busy, so sorry for the lack of updates, but I'll have more time in about a week, right now just a small update!
I have to put some plants outside, cause they start to stretch and I want to switch to flower soon. 2 Plants are a little slow, but I hope when they get more space and a bigger pot, they'll grow faster!
My 4 Happy Brothers

Hbt 001
Hbt 002
Hbt 003
Hbt 004
Hbt 005

Latest posts

Top Bottom