tom hill seeds??

• Thread starter the_seed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the_seed

Anyone hear where there might be some tom hill deep chunk seeds around???

O

OG bub

I was gifted His gear from him a while back, with his approval to produce it. we have PTK and SCBB ready to go. Deep Chunk is on the horizon.
CrippleCreek, Indian IBL, Mexican, Original Haze, and OldMendo will also be in the works soon.

SteeleSavage of Grindhouse handles the HTC work here. he will announce when it will be available here.

peace, bub.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
theres a help desk right here with guys workin with alot of THs offerins. i think Tom dropped a bunch of seed with the ace guys as well.

S

Swampdank

The Sour kush cut I have is no joke. SourdxPTK. Definitely keepers to be had.

I would love to see the PTK in its full glory

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Swampdank, what is up bro !!! OGbub thank you for that heads up on those (Tom's seeds)... peace !! monkey5

D

D_OI

Breeder
Supporter
Hello boys/girls!!

for that question that when will be on sale PTK, it will be this weekend ready!! but the Deep Chunk, it must wait a time to be ready to sale... i hope all understand it and have lot of patiencie to get it... soon it will be in your hand!!

hope it will be ok for all!!

any doutb ask us please!! :)

C

Carchofa

Breeder
Supporter
Hi everybody!
This weekend will be avaliable PTK and soon DC too. :cool0010:

We are working the PTK since 2 years from different lines and the results are here :rauch08:

Y

youngones

I was gifted His gear from him a while back, with his approval to produce it. we have PTK and SCBB ready to go. Deep Chunk is on the horizon.
CrippleCreek, Indian IBL, Mexican, Original Haze, and OldMendo will also be in the works soon.

SteeleSavage of Grindhouse handles the HTC work here. he will announce when it will be available here.

peace, bub.

Hi OgBub!!:cool0010:

That I read, it's very interesantly!! They are a lot of strains of TH.

At moment I'm in PTK, a very good kush plant, but it's complicated to decide for a phenotipe...:nerd

We stay here waiting notices...

Jah man!:bong-hits:

S

sweatloaf13

I had a DeepChunk/Hash Plant cross that was crippling purple dankness....2 bad I lost tha mom:sad0071:

Latest posts

Top Bottom