Tomorrow is chop it down day

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Be chopping my Super Lemon Haze in the morning. What a plant. Hopefully she will smoke as good as she looks. She was live wet trimmed Sunday and will be hung to dry as she is here. I’m loving those spiral stacks.

646F52AC 6553 470A 8660 8FCD036AD775
0EDD069F 2E4B 4FA6 A922 B5F39B7230B3
736CAA01 59C0 4314 92A6 C63F26EFB8CA
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Super set up!! Love it!!
Just a small sugestion. Dont chopp them down tomorrow. Give them 1 day of darknes.
They will produce more resin and smell better.

Good luck and happy growing /chopping

freezeland2

freezeland2

Super set up!! Love it!!
Just a small sugestion. Dont chopp them down tomorrow. Give them 1 day of darknes.
They will produce more resin and smell better.

Good luck and happy growing /chopping
Thanks for the suggestion. She is done. Actually has been for close to a week now but I wanted to be sure and give her 9 weeks of flowering. Week 10 starts tomorrow and I need to move on to the next grow. Wish I would have cloned this girl.

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

Let it starve lol probably another water and let it dry it out you know the score. Ain’t ready in my opinion

freezeland2

freezeland2

Let it starve lol probably another water and let it dry it out you know the score. Ain’t ready in my opinion
The pics are a bit deceiving. I have been growing a long time and do know when to or not harvest. She stopped swelling last week, and in another week the trichomes will be amber, which on a Sativa dom strain defeats why I grew her. She is coming down tomorrow.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Dont use weeks as mesurement!!!!!!!!
Use your eyes... well a jewlers loop but use you eyes not the weeks.

The right thing is
10/80/10

10% clear 80% clowdy 10%amber

freezeland2

freezeland2

The right thing is
10/80/10

Yes I know all that. It’s not coming down just be cause of weeks. I could chop it right now. I have a drawer with several lopes. I look at the plant as a whole. And no thank you on the amber. It’s a Sativa dom plant and I grew it for the head high.

Coatesygrow1

Coatesygrow1

The right thing is
10/80/10

My eyes are measuring a week and maybe you stopped to soon then what you been doing for a week a flush?

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Can i tell you the truth about thw flush? Is shit talk from all the bio growers (i am bio grower to)

If the flant is helthy and there is no salt buold up you realy dont need to flush.
There have been studies made right about this.
If you dont over feed her and the run off is not more then 200ppm you can chop her riht there and then and you will see no deference

freezeland2

freezeland2

Can i tell you the truth about thw flush? Is shit talk from all the bio growers (i am bio grower to)

If the flant is helthy and there is no salt buold up you realy dont need to flush.
There have been studies made right about this.
If you dont over feed her and the run off is not more then 200ppm you can chop her riht there and then and you will see no deference
I don’t flush, I usually am in organic living soil. Used FFOF this grow out of convenience.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Lol. Gotta' love it when other people tell you 'the right way' to enjoy your smoke. 🤣
I didnt mean anything wrong. From the informations that he provided it looked that he is chopping down becuase of the weeks.
And no. Im not telling him or anyone how to grow or enjoy their smoke. It's a sugestion that anyone can take or leave.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I didnt mean anything wrong. From the informations that he provided it looked that he is chopping down becuase of the weeks.
And no. Im not telling him or anyone how to grow or enjoy their smoke. It's a sugestion that anyone can take or leave.
It really isn’t a matter of weeks and if that’s how it came out it wasn’t my intention. I’m chopping because I grew it for me. It’s at a ripeness level that should provide the effect for what I am looking for when I selected it as a strain. I picked tomorrow mainly for the novelty that it’s also day 63. But she is ready and has been. I got some Bruce Banner coming down tomorrow too. They started flowering at the same time as the one in this thread. They could go a little longer. But I need the tent they are in for another project so it’s it time to whack em all. It’s been long enough.

josefrahl

josefrahl

I didn't think you meant anything by it. I just thought it was funny that he explained the sativa reasoning in the post before, then explained it to you a post later. I was just horsing around hence the 🤣. It just made me laugh that he had to explain it twice. I'm sure if this thread goes a couple pages he'll have to explain it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom