Tomorrow is chop it down day

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

I didn't think you meant anything by it. I just thought it was funny that he explained the sativa reasoning in the post before, then explained it to you a post later. I was just horsing around hence the 🤣. It just made me laugh that he had to explain it twice. I'm sure if this thread goes a couple pages he'll have to explain it again.
I bet you are right. Lol

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I didn't think you meant anything by it. I just thought it was funny that he explained the sativa reasoning in the post before, then explained it to you a post later. I was just horsing around hence the 🤣. It just made me laugh that he had to explain it twice. I'm sure if this thread goes a couple pages he'll have to explain it again.
Sorry i didnt know that. Mine and his post were 2 min appart and whils i was writing mine he allready said everything that needed to be said and that is why mine looked that bad.. sorry to every one that tought that i am trying to help someone that foesnt need help... i was going on on the informations that i had in that moment

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

The pics are a bit deceiving. I have been growing a long time and do know when to or not harvest. She stopped swelling last week, and in another week the trichomes will be amber, which on a Sativa dom strain defeats why I grew her. She is coming down tomorrow.
I think it looks ready. You know all the signs,hairs,swollen calyx, & trichomes. I always overthink it myself when it’s not that hard,lol. I overthink everything.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

It really isn’t a matter of weeks and if that’s how it came out it wasn’t my intention. I’m chopping because I grew it for me. It’s at a ripeness level that should provide the effect for what I am looking for when I selected it as a strain. I picked tomorrow mainly for the novelty that it’s also day 63. But she is ready and has been. I got some Bruce Banner coming down tomorrow too. They started flowering at the same time as the one in this thread. They could go a little longer. But I need the tent they are in for another project so it’s it time to whack em all. It’s been long enough.
And you right too. That all comes down to preference of high. I like to harvest later so I don’t have speedy buzz but then again I also like hard hitting couchlock indicas.

D

dean1963

Yes I know, and I have only been growing 40 plus years. But you can always learn from others
not doubting your wisdom in the slightest as you've, and others here, helped me a ton, but i thought the pistils should be brown when done.
or is that just 1 sign of being ready that you use with tric colors and fade and etc. etc?

freezeland2

freezeland2

not doubting your wisdom in the slightest as you've, and others here, helped me a ton, but i thought the pistils should be brown when done.
or is that just 1 sign of being ready that you use with tric colors and fade and etc. etc?
There will usually most always be some white pistils on the tops directly under the lights. Hard to avoid that with the intensity of todays LEDs.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

There will usually most always be some white pistils on the tops directly under the lights. Hard to avoid that with the intensity of todays LEDs.
Hate to repeat myself but you look good bro. I certainly consider myself a novice grower but still been growing for yrs.& been around growers & farmers my whole life. You do you bro,you know what you like & how you like it!

freezeland2

freezeland2

To address your other questions. There are many signs a plant is coming to its end. Watering needs will slow, buds will feel, look, and smell ripe, swelling has stopped, leaves have that fall fade look, pistils mostly brown, and trichomes at your color preference. Mine is cloudy for Sativa and no amber. This plant meets those criteria for me.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

To address your other questions. There are many signs a plant is coming to its end. Watering needs will slow, buds will feel, look, and smell ripe, swelling has stopped, leaves have that fall fade look, pistils mostly brown, and trichomes at your color preference. Mine is cloudy for Sativa and no amber. This plant meets those criteria for me.
Right on!

freezeland2

freezeland2

The deed has been done. She is hanging now at 62 degrees & 60% rh. I hope she don’t rot drying this slow. There is no foliage and she weighs a couple pounds easy. I’m going to up my dry estimate to 6 - 8 oz. We’ll see when I finish the dry.

95E0CFD2 0DB2 4A0A 9AC2 E2189E81F935
sambapati

sambapati

Yes I know all that. It’s not coming down just be cause of weeks. I could chop it right now. I have a drawer with several lopes. I look at the plant as a whole. And no thank you on the amber. It’s a Sativa dom plant and I grew it for the head high.
Read enough of your posts to know YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEST for YOU-- super nice looking ladies ready for Edward Scissorhands

growsince79

growsince79

Can i tell you the truth about thw flush? Is shit talk from all the bio growers (i am bio grower to)

If the flant is helthy and there is no salt buold up you realy dont need to flush.
There have been studies made right about this.
If you dont over feed her and the run off is not more then 200ppm you can chop her riht there and then and you will see no deference
How do you get soil runoff under 200 without flushing?

freezeland2

freezeland2

5 days into the dry. I’m averaging 63 degrees and humidity at 56% in the tent. My equipment just ain’t got enough lift to get it to 60/60 but close enough. Buds are still very moist but are drying. Plants weigh about half as much now. So far it appears to be a nice slow dry. No signs of mold or rot, and no hay smell. Got 2 ac infinity occillating fans going below plants creating a vortex of air circulation with my 6” exhaust running at minimum of 5 to keep high air exchange in the tent.

2Bad

2Bad

5 days into the dry. I’m averaging 63 degrees and humidity at 56% in the tent. My equipment just ain’t got enough lift to get it to 60/60 but close enough. Buds are still very moist but are drying. Plants weigh about half as much now. So far it appears to be a nice slow dry. No signs of mold or rot, and no hay smell. Got 2 ac infinity occillating fans going below plants creating a vortex of air circulation with my 6” exhaust running at minimum of 5 to keep high air exchange in the tent.
Ik it's just my 2 cents but that sounds like alot of airflow sheeeshhh. I put mine in the closet and a 8' fan on the other side of the door just so it blows in the cracks lol

Top Bottom