Ton O Bud

• Thread starter lambrettats1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi ive just bought a product called ton o bud by plantlife products a canadian company on the label it has the npk value 0-49-32. which was why i bought it basically im using it with my bio nova nft supermix and bn pk 13 14. id never heard of the product before but the guy in the grow shop couldnt praise it enough. have any of you guys heard of or used this prod and if so howd you get on with it. ta TS1:character0201:

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

wow.so no-one has tried or heard of this product before..if anyones interested ill let them know how it turns out.TS1

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
never heard of it homie~ but with levels like that its gotta be some chems in it, im an organic dude that might be why iv never messed with it. non the less good luck and post your results id like to know how it works for you man. ~SMF~

sky high

sky high

I carried this in my store in a previous lifetime. It's similar to KoolBloom/bud blaster/Cha-ching in strength. They also make a Bud Blood type bloom-booster for early bloom as well as an entire line of nutes. (or did a few years ago)

Definitely chem. Bright blue.

just go easy.

s h

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

thanks for the input guys ill be giving it a good flush so far the results are pretty good im 4 weeks into flower and the buds are looking pretty good ill put up some pics and a grow report once im done. TS1

D

Durbanplaya

I was just looking for more reviews before I went and bought more of this stuff.

I bought 100g for £20 which I thought was expensive considering it would only do 1 plant. Turned out to be my best looking buds so far :D

Didn't follow their recommendations tho cause it would have put my ec through the roof!!

Hope this helps

J

Jalisco Kid

That formula would seem more like blood bud,something you would use in the first week of flowering to jack with the girls hormone level. I use growmore's 0-50-30 that cost 28 bucks for a 25 lb bag that will last years. I use it between 200-350 ppm depending on the strain. It would have too much P to take into flowering,plus it will really knock down your micro herd. JK

C

carter style

yo where did you get that growmore's 0-50-30 for $28 i want some

Top Bottom