Ton of Yum

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Couple of really nice goodies from My dispensary.

First up is 33.8 garms of Platinum OG Kush Caviar(co2)
Some really dynamite Honey Bud.
Some White Fire BHO
The White Fire Made from it. <- super fire folks taste of the heavens.

All but the White fire bho is on the shelves at San Jose Patients Group.

Ton of yum
Ton of yum 2
Ton of yum 3
Ton of yum 4
Ton of yum 5
Ton of yum 6
Ton of yum 7
Ton of yum 8
Ton of yum 9
Ton of yum 10
Ton of yum 11
Ton of yum 12
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
The Platinum OG Kush Caviar was paper white till I put it in the fridge where it turned beige like .

G

goleboy

OMg best looking honey buds I seen, even beet than from peace in medicine in sebastabol. How much you guys charge for honey bud? Might have to make a trip....

JAWS

JAWS

DAMN THATS SHITE LOOKS AWESOME never seen any quite like that before, well done brother...
most excellent:bong2::bong2:

marski420

marski420

I wanna eat that hash ball lol!! (But really I wanna smoke it)

T

Tesseract

The Platinum OG Kush Caviar was paper white till I put it in the fridge where it turned beige like .

Since THC is soluble in fat and oils, putting it in the fridge will grab any odors present and will discolor slightly like that, but i bet you already knew that;)

white or off white, thats some amazing looking meds!!!

How did you do the co2 extraction and what kind of equipment are you using?

T

G

Green Supreme

Yes, what machine was used for the CO2 extract? Looks a lot like BHO. Peace GS

420king-MASSES

what is pics 5-8 what ever it is it looks uber uber dank

G

goleboy

Ya definitely what equipment and are you freezing the honey buds?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hellmutt coming with that fire!! good work brother! you have the skillz to be paying them billz for realz :)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
God damn!!!

Yeah Smokey it is some kill.

OMg best looking honey buds I seen, even beet than from peace in medicine in sebastabol. How much you guys charge for honey bud? Might have to make a trip....

Sorry for the late reply but it is 50 a gram. Even I would say that is expensive, but I'll tell ya it's got a ostrich egg of a oil shell on it. Unreal potency, lung buster stuff.

DAMN THATS SHITE LOOKS AWESOME never seen any quite like that before, well done brother...
most excellent:bong2::bong2:

Thanks my man! oh and to awnser that question you asked in the pm a little bit ago; Yes I will be brewing something up. I'll let ya know.

Shit bro that looks like some fire!

-Supa

Up close in your face gives a even more "oh shit" like effect. lol

I wanna eat that hash ball lol!! (But really I wanna smoke it)

Well if you ate it... I'll wake you up to open your xmas gifts... If you smoked it... You might wake up to eat thanks giving dinner... I think.

I'd call it a THC coma. :)

Since THC is soluble in fat and oils, putting it in the fridge will grab any odors present and will discolor slightly like that, but i bet you already knew that;)

white or off white, thats some amazing looking meds!!!

How did you do the co2 extraction and what kind of equipment are you using?

T

Yeah thats not the only extract to change hue after being kept cold. Interesting really.

Amazing meds.

Yes, what machine was used for the CO2 extract? Looks a lot like BHO. Peace GS

I'll explain the the method below for you guys asking.
The big white putty ball is Co2 extcact of Platinum OG. The yellow gooey paste IS BHO from OGR's White Fire.
And thanks! :)

what is pics 5-8 what ever it is it looks uber uber dank

OGR's White Fire and those nugs were used to make the BHO of which I attached pics of, to this post...

Best oil I ever smoked and off a Kut kurve is like nothing else. Like pine forest kush explosion on your palette.... Almost typed "explosion in your mouth"... yeah that wouldn't sound right at all. lol

Ya definitely what equipment and are you freezing the honey buds?

Nope not frozen just kept round 60 degress F. Condensation is no beuno.

:confused0054:

speechless

I Had trouble talking after a couple puffs too...

hellmutt coming with that fire!! good work brother! you have the skillz to be paying them billz for realz :)

Thanks a ton Skunk! means a lot coming from you.

Off topic but When did you cut down your White Urkles? Mine are on day 36 and it looking like DANK!

Ahhh good times.

Ok you guys are gunna hate me... So The Co2 extract... I really can't go into the method and steps. The recipe is kept secret but I will say It might use one of those very expensive pieces of equipment that has been brought up in the oil section before... :) If you saw the setup that makes the Caviar, you could easily poop your pants a little. Don't hate me for not spilling the beans.

vvvSome more shots of the White Fire Bho. This was as we all know a piece of cake to make.

So yummy too. :boogie:

IMG 0568
IMG 0572
IMG 0571
IMG 0570
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Amazing

Thats the 1st time I have used that word, but it is. I'll take one of each. You are on another level with those incredibly awesome smokeables, that shit is inspirational.

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hey HELL :rasta:
thanks for the eye candy ahh just a sec let me wipe off my key board YET AGAIN:mad0233:...thats way over my price range but if i were close and had coin id most likely leave with ya HAHAHA........

im pretty lame with the hash making i try but it always comes out very unimpressive in looks and style, it will get ya stoned 4sure but thats the only thing it can offer...

just cant figuare out how alot of you peeps get your gear to look like you do, recently got a taste of RABBI gear and the shit was awesome and looks were straight dank looking to boot....im smoking it slowly so i have more time to just look at the FN chunks, looks like it was just cut from a brick very nice indeed...

well i need to get the day started soooo if ya want to mess my board up again please doooo, be waiting for the PM brother.
JUST AWESOME:emo:emo

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
DAmn Hellmutt. That is amazing work. Thanks for sharing. Now I know another option for some yum, You drop off some white fire bud or only concentrates? Hoping to pick up a sample. Def looks Smoke Report worthy.

K+

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
DAmn Hellmutt. That is amazing work. Thanks for sharing. Now I know another option for some yum, You drop off some white fire bud or only concentrates? Hoping to pick up a sample. Def looks Smoke Report worthy.

K+

Hey Leadsled it was good to meet ya yesterday. Funny I bet if it wasn't as busy we would have chopped it up for a while. I'll talk to ya again soon.

Hope ya like the White fire oil. Thats not my White fire BTW, I wish. Hoping to get a clone myself... It's nice to add to your stable without hunting the winner down.

Oh and I said the HOney Bud was 50 but it's 40 bucks a Gram. My bad I smoke a lot... :thinking

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey Leadsled it was good to meet ya yesterday. Funny I bet if it wasn't as busy we would have chopped it up for a while. I'll talk to ya again soon.

Hope ya like the White fire oil. Thats not my White fire BTW, I wish. Hoping to get a clone myself... It's nice to add to your stable without hunting the winner down.

Oh and I said the HOney Bud was 50 but it's 40 bucks a Gram. My bad I smoke a lot... :thinking
Nice to meet you too. Rare that I run into someone who likes/knows the same gear. Looking forward to sampling some of that stardawg.

Thanks getting me the oil. I would have been s.o.l. if you were not there. Oil was excellent.

Looking forward to flowering the white fire. I got the chosen one... :anim_19: The hunt is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom